• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

CMontoya79 said:
All I am glad about is not hearing anything from GD Seahawks fans after yesterday.   Oh hey can you please tell the Giants to show up and upset them? That would be great! 
:thumbs:

Sincerley,

49ers fan.
I was happy to see the Niners send the Seahawks home with one in the loss column. That was a good game.

Did the Patriots really lose? I can't believe they didn't get the calls. Thank you Miami.

ilikefishes said:
Did the Patriots really lose? I can't believe they didn't get the calls. Thank you Miami.

Are you inferring they are the Lebron James of the NFL?

Well done Green Bay! Thank you for a least one exciting end to a game..... :laugh:

Big choke by Dallas...
As for the pats not getting the calls any normal thinking football fan can't honestly say they didn't get screwed out of at least one pass interference call within that last drive.

I would agree with you and add that karma even works in football.  They did get 1 penalty called on them for a total of 2 yards.  So they have that going for them.  Tough game coming up for Uggs against Baltimore.

Well, with the Giants getting shut out, the Redskins, Eagles, and Cowboys losing....... It's official that the NFC East is beyond hope. We might as well forfeit any spot in the playoffs now.

jfields said:
Well, with the Giants getting shut out, the Redskins, Eagles, and Cowboys losing....... It's official that the NFC East is beyond hope. We might as well forfeit any spot in the playoffs now.

That was one display of crappy football yesterday...

1) The Giants are apparently on a 'bye year' because they didn't even bother to show up and play like professional football players for 9 games this year.

2) The Cowboys are choke artists of the 10th degree...it's amazing how they can lose is so many different ways unseen before.

3) Philly sh*t the bed yesterday and didn't seem to wake up until the game was almost over...it looks like they peaked a bit to soon.

4) And the fiasco called the Redskins is an embarrassment to the league and their fans...and I agreed with Shanny to go for the win, but the execution of that 2pt conversion play was abysmal.

In all my years of watching football, I can't recall ever seeing a division as bad as this years NFC East. If we did our jobs like that, we'd have been fired long, long ago!

Same old lions...sad...just sad.

thefatguy said:
Very depressing,.......Lions.
Teams like the Lions, Skins, and the Cowboys problems all start with leadership. It's certainly not talent related. Especially, in regards to the Lions. They're loaded with talent.

ilikefishes said:
I think Schwartz just lost his job!

I sure hope so.

Couldn't agree more Mr. Fields. Mayhew has done a great job, Schwartz, not so much.

Breaking news!

Daniel Snyder has caved to te PC pressure and is officially changing the Redskins name next season to The Washington One Point Wonders...

Dude, tough game. You think Shanahan will stick around?
I finally got to watch a Seattle game. That legion of boom thing is pretty cool. When the kick hit the uprights. Haha

Thanks Philadelphia Eagles!  NFC North will be decided at Soldier Field on Sunday.  Sure would be nice to beat the Bears at home, as long as Rodgers goes.

jfields said:
Breaking news!

Daniel Snyder has caved to te PC pressure and is officially changing the Redskins name next season to The Washington One Point Wonders...

I received an email this morning and that made me literally laugh out loud...

LINK

One question...Why?  :laugh: 

Heh!

I did have a great time at the game Gary, it was exciting to the end and at was not some boring, frustrating, they can't get their heads out of their asses game at least.
Just sucked to see them lose by one point again.

jfields said:
Heh!

I did have a great time at the game Gary, it was exciting to the end and at was not some boring, frustrating, they can't get their heads out of their asses game at least.
Just sucked to see them lose by one point again.

Get ready for our Super Bowl tomorrow! 

How about a small wager on the game John?...say, a fiver of Swisher Sweets?...or if you want to go 'no holds barred', a petaca of Grape White Owls?