• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

As much as it will pain me, the plans are now confirmed, and I will not be able to attend. I will, however, manage to keep the tears from flowing too freely about this missed Herf-opportunity as I smoke cigars on the balcony of my room at Atlantis that night.....

Have fun fellas.

:angry:

Less than 3 weeks to go till the Herf, I'm takin' out the dancin' shoes now to get the dust of em'....... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, I found the shoes but where did I put the darn dustin' rag....... :D :thumbs: :p

Just to update you all, I have a friend of mine that will be most likely joining us for the herf. He gave me a 90% thumbs up that he can make it. His name is Paul Magier and he is the owner of the Puros de Armando Ramos Cigar Company. He has been trying to make it to one of our events for a while now and he said last night that he should be free to join us. I'm going to post a link below from www.cigarcyclopedia.com that will give you some back ground about Paul.

Anyway, I found the rag to wipe off my dancing shoes and they are ready....... :) :thumbs: :p

http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/news/news_p...rnal&id=478

Hey Charlie, Is that Pmagus who posts on cigarweekly? BTW cool artical there!

Alright already--no pipes :0 I must look in the humi to see what to smoke....decisions, decisions, decisions. :D

HDM DC---Delicious
PD4--Delicious
CoRo--Very Nice
Sig VI- Yummy
PAM Exclu. Heavenly

Hey Rob---what drink goes good with HDM DC? :whistling: ;) :sign:

Alright already--no pipes :0 I must look in the humi to see what to smoke....decisions, decisions, decisions. :D

HDM DC---Delicious
PD4--Delicious
CoRo--Very Nice
Sig VI- Yummy
PAM Exclu. Heavenly
Hey Rob---what drink goes good with HDM DC? :whistling: ;) :sign:

Joe, bring me one and we'll try some beverage pairings!
That Mocha Latte was ok with that DC but a PAM would have been perfect!
Bring your pipe I'd like to see what is taking away from your cigars!

See everyone soon!

-Rob