• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC T-Giving Weekend

I'll be around that weekend and I'm sure we can gather up a few others in the area....It's going to be cold out though. We may have to look to Palmer's or the Living Room (another bar)

Sorry - Will be in Cape Cod, but they have a real nice smoking lounge there if you want :D

I might even be up for a little trip into the city. Let me know if something is planned for the weekend.

I will be spending Wed/Thurs with the family, so I will need something to relieve that stress....

ALostTexan

Captain B said:
Sorry - Will be in Cape Cod, but they have a real nice smoking lounge there if you want :D
Cape Cod is closer to me, I say we go there instead :D

I will be there for 3 weeks - a week before Thanksgiving and 2 weeks after - There is a great little cigar bar in Hyannis by the name - "Puff the Magic".

So what is the status of a Post-Thanksgiving herf? I would like to make it into the city to hang with some CP guys. Any ideas?

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
So what is the status of a Post-Thanksgiving herf? I would like to make it into the city to hang with some CP guys. Any ideas?

ALostTexan
Well, the 28th will work better for me now.

We got tickets to Twelve Angry Men for the 27th, so unless you guys want to make a late night of it (I'd be out by 9:45)...?

Maybe it'll just be Fast, TX, and I. That would be fine by me :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Sunday works best for me as well I think. I have family coming up Friday and I beleive they are leaving somewhat early on Sunday. The Jets are in Arizona so I won't be at the game. We could meet up around 12pm and head out to Palmer's, have a few drinks and watch the game along with our cigars.

Let me know what you think. We may even be able to get CC, other1 and a few others to meet up with us :thumbs:

That all sounds good to me. I am about 4 hours from NYC, so just let me know when and where.

ALostTexan

Fast4Dr said:
Sunday works best for me as well I think. I have family coming up Friday and I beleive they are leaving somewhat early on Sunday. The Jets are in Arizona so I won't be at the game. We could meet up around 12pm and head out to Palmer's, have a few drinks and watch the game along with our cigars.

Let me know what you think. We may even be able to get CC, other1 and a few others to meet up with us :thumbs:
I was hoping for Sunday night....we have tickets for the Foreginer at 2pm. I'd be out ~5pm I'd imagine.

But, if more of you guys can meet up at noon don't wait on my account :thumbs: I'll be back ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

I don't care either way on the time. If we do it later, I can make a trip to Holt's, which I missed out on last time by about 5 minutes.

ALostTexan

I can do later as well. The Jets game starts at 4:15pm.....

Where is the concert?

Hey,
I only live about 45 min. from NYC, so if you don't mind a newbie tagging along I would love to met up with you guys.

Let me know.

Wozol