• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

psyktek said:
Damn, Randy, with the list of smokes you're starting with, I'm almost afraid of what's gonna be in there when it gets to me. :0

(You'll all notice, I said "almost". :sign: )
It's nothing that a swisher sweet or two couldnt' take care of. :p Don't worry psyktek.

Randy-
Just sent a PM....I will be out of town until Sunday afternoon...... :(

Sorry, I checked in here the other night and thought Dixie and I were down the list ???

If you send it out Friday or Saturday, I will be here to get it on Monday....

Jim

half full monty said:
Randy-
Just sent a PM....I will be out of town until Sunday afternoon...... :(

Sorry, I checked in here the other night and thought Dixie and I were down the list ???

If you send it out Friday or Saturday, I will be here to get it on Monday....

Jim
NO prob, there is alot going on with the holidays so I understand compleatly.
I will send out the pass on Friday so you should be getting it the first of the week.
Thanks for the pm Jim

Randy :D

Could you post the pass order so some of us could keep track?

AVB said:
Could you post the pass order so some of us could keep track?
everything is up to date at the top of page one, sorry about the confusion the first list was who had joined in no paticular order , I updated the list last night and had to change out 2 cigars that I couldnt find in my humidor, If your placement in the pass won't work let me know and I can still change things . Looks like the pass will be sent out on Friday .

Thanks Randy

Line up

1. Half full monty
2. Dixieland Conjunction
3. wash_24
4. AVB
5. Scott1966
6. Coventrycat86
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. SFG75
9. Gibu
10. Bfreebern
11. Tony Bones
12. Psyktek
13. Cvmfour
14. Randyb1

Thanks for letting me in on the action. I've been absent more often than not around here lately, but things are easing up a bit on the work and home front, so I'll be around more shortly.

Glad to have you , it look like it might be around the first of the year before it gets to you.

Randy

Pass was sent out this morning DC # is 03041070000196416356. Ill see if I can get this moved to Passes in progress :D "going to Half Full Monty"

Just a couple of thing I should mention. When you receive the pass , you might want to open it up outside or in a garage or something like that. The styrofoam I used to pack the pass with is comming off in small beads where I cut it to fit the containers. I dont want it makeing a mess in anyones house , sorry about the inconvenience.

On the bright side dc said package was received in Charlotte NC today :D :D
I did split things up into two containers for the pass all the Domestics "the larger part of the pass" are in the larger tupidor , the Havanas as well as sharpies, cigar baggies, and blank cigar labels are in the smaller tupidor. I thought haveing the Havanas in there own container would save coventrycat the trouble of going through all those domestics :sign: .

There is also a folder with shipping lables, pass order, and the puts and takes sheet.

I sent a pm to Rod to get this moved to passes in progress on Friday, does anyone know if there is someone else that i should contact to do this. I think it used to be Dave wf.

I also want to thank everyone once again for signing up for my pass , it looks like it's going to be alot of fun.

Randy :D

There are some very, very cool smokes currently occupying my coolidor for the night.

I am thinking over my P&T's....

Awesome pass.....!!! I pulled my wife into the dining room just to smell the spicy, sweet smokes. She reluctantly agreed they smelled wonderful! hehehe.....

Jim

Glad to hear they made it there in one piece, this being my first pass I was having
visions of my postman sitting back and enjoying the cigars tonight. :D

Randy

half full monty said:
Did I neglect to tell you I worked for the Postal Service?
:0 all my fears are becoming reality :sign: thats to funny, so do you get a discount on postage :D

I hope Dixie has something good waiting for you to smoke , you going to all that extra effort and all ;)

Randyb1 said:
Hey AVB Im glad to see your Sig. Pic found its way back home again :D
Yeah, I have to admit that I've missed her too. :love: :love: :love: Glad to see her back AVB!!. She always was a favorite of mine. :D