• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Double Robusto Maduro?

I have been in correspondence with one of the VP's at Fuente, and Carlos Sr. as well as Carlito are aware of the situation. Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted with what happens next!

I have been in correspondence with one of the VP's at Fuente, and Carlos Sr. as well as Carlito are aware of the situation. Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted with what happens next!

Well, that leaves little room for a surprise ending.

The Fuente Exec.. I'm in communication with was out of town all of last week. There should be a lot more to learn about this week, hopefully. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!!!

The Fuente Exec.. I'm in communication with was out of town all of last week. There should be a lot more to learn about this week, hopefully. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!!!

Anything Yet?

Emailed him last week (since i assumed he'd be back by then), but was told he was out of the country this time for the 2nd week. I emailed him again yesterday, so hopefully I'll hear back by Monday/Tuesday at the latest. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

He finally got back to me. He said he was out of the country, but that they were STILL looking into the issue. He sent me some things for the meantime, which was super nice of him, but said he would keep me posted in regards to the Opus Maduros

You never did say what "CD" was though. Just some website? or did I miss this?

Cigars Direct. You might recognize them from such deals as the 10 count Opus sampler for $254 or Opus Maduros.

Haven't heard anything since his last reply, stating that they were still looking into the situation. I sent him an e-mail today asking for updates and in regards to the other sizes going around (Super Beli., and FuenteX2)

I'll let you guys know!

Two months and still no resolution to a customers issue? That's very unlike what I've heard about Fuente or Cigar Family.

I'm on the fence, leaning towards writing this thread off as shenanigans.

I just don't understand the point of making stuff up like this. I'm with you guys. It seems real strange for someone with such a good rep as Fuente to let this go for so long with no response.

Haven't heard anything since his last reply, stating that they were still looking into the situation. I sent him an e-mail today asking for updates and in regards to the other sizes going around (Super Beli., and FuenteX2)

I'll let you guys know!

Is there a possibility that the guy you had been in contact with is really in no position to make any meaningful statements? Let's just charge this to hubris without substance, shall we?