• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parting Comments

Wow,,,,I thought for a minute I was in a mens cigar forum but as I keep reading I see a soap opera instead. Gentlemen, this is a cigar forum where people have opinions and opinions are answered with more opinions. If you don't like someone's opinion,,,read it and move on to the next biggest hurdle in your life without whining like a bunch of old women who have nothing better to do than beat a dead horse. It's a cigar forum for Gods sake,,,if you get your feelings hurt over something on here then you need to stop purchasing cigars and save your money for some therapy on how to handle your feelings when on a cigar board forum. I can hardly believe I have to write this on here to grown men,,,grow the fk up!!

Wow,,,,I thought for a minute I was in a mens cigar forum but as I keep reading I see a soap opera instead. Gentlemen, this is a cigar forum where people have opinions and opinions are answered with more opinions. If you don't like someone's opinion,,,read it and move on to the next biggest hurdle in your life without whining like a bunch of old women who have nothing better to do than beat a dead horse. It's a cigar forum for Gods sake,,,if you get your feelings hurt over something on here then you need to stop purchasing cigars and save your money for some therapy on how to handle your feelings when on a cigar board forum. I can hardly believe I have to write this on here to grown men,,,grow the fk up!!

Interesting, why say anything at all? I don't see how this can be construed as "constructive". ???

??? ??? ???

I wish I was a real man like him. Not like you nancy boys we got around here. I guess I should turn in my chainsaw.

Doc.

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Brazillia,
I had intended to answer your pm but was waiting a bit to control my own temper. I am also laid up with a back injury and have been for 8wks so i am not checking the forum every day or week for that matter. Part of the reason I did not answer you promptly was some times by not posting a thread will die which was my hope for your thread. the reason i decided to do it this was in your 2nd pm which you posted publically something i never do you said that i was partially the cause of your trouble could qoute it but wont. i posted exactly 3x in your first thread my first post was to give you what i thought was sound advice not an accusation of bandwith theft and in that post i also stated i did not have a problem with your picture. i then turned off my computer for a few day because I wasnt feeling well until I got a phone call telling me you had called me a troll. I then took the time to read the entire thread and said ok this guy made a mistake just accept the apology and move on which I did.

Then I noticed the pm read it and sent you a reply stating i would retract my original post and why. i then posted my 3rd and final post in that thread which probably could have been written better and then decided to let it die after your 2nd pm. A couple of botl have stated your a good guy with lots of knowledge so my thought was let it die and give him a chance to recover wait to answer the 2nd pm and perhaps it will blow over and there will be no need to reply even. I can tell you if I truly was blown out of proportion mad you would know it I tend to be direct and to the point not fan of artificail flavoring.

What ever happens I wish you the best do you have to leave thats your choice dont put it on me or anyone there are folks here who have survived worse and gone on to be respected contributing members here. hell I have stepped in it my self and got into battle with members here shit happens move on. i can say even though these things have happened even the person i was feuding with and myself get along sometimes these things help to clear the air and make it fresher for everyone to breath. In closing I have no feud with you never did if you choose to stay great just step away when you get mad and think a bit before posting we all have to do this. If you do leave it is your choice dont put it on me or anyone else if you had done anything bad enough to be banned you would be gone by now the choice is yours no one is forcing you.

best of luck with whatever you choose.

respectfully
Dale

Why is is everytime someone gets upset at CP and decides to leave they feel a need to post a goodbye thread.

JUST LEAVE.
Remember:
This place was fine before you
This place was fine with you
And this place will continue to be fine once you are gone

I know a couple botls, whom I still talk to on occasion, who have decided to move on because they did not like the board or whatever else. And I am thankful that they left without any fanfare or goodbye posts. I hope more ppl who decide to leave just leave and dont need to have drawn out goodbyes and waste Rod'sbandwidth!

Great now Im guilty of wasting his badnwidth by posting this.. ughh!

The party's over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your pretty balloon
And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up the masquerade
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid

The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed through the night
It seemed to be right just being with them
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end
Take off your makeup, the party's over
It's all over, my friend

You know, I see several guys in this thread who were in the frying pan at one time or another just like the sensitive soul who started this thread. I'm glad they stayed. As for those who aren't posting here... well... I'm glad they aren't. As for the single hypocrite in this thread who professes to abhor this sort of thing I'd just like to say... Look at me! Look at me!

NA

You can leave too.

Interesting, why say anything at all? I don't see how this can be construed as "constructive". ???

Ok, I will take the bait. As you say, "Interesting, why say anything at all?" Probably for the same reason you felt the tug to put your opinion after my quote and then add the additional thought about how you dont see this as constructive,,,,,read below and hopefully this might make sense to you but I'm putting a bet into Vegas to bet the ranch that you don't get it.

Because some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and act like men. My opinion was not meant to take one side nor the other,,,there is no side to take because people will always take something that is said and attach their own interpretation,,much like you did because your thought was that my statement wasn't constructive. I wasn't referring to anything you said nor was it meant to steer your thoughts to anything except what I said. There are grown men on here acting like 90 year old women who are beating a dead horse,,period,,,end of statement. My opinion and that is all that it is,,,but I am quick to learn that grown men who would rather rattle their intelectual sabres and "not accept" another members apology because it just wasn't what you wanted them to say is adolescent at best. I'm a newbie myself but that doesn't mean I don't know shit about cigars,,,I have 40 years of experience but I'm not here to impress anyone,,,just to share and listen to others experiences. If I want to read or listen to grown men bitch and moan about their feelings then I can watch a ton of soap operas on TV. Let's return to what this forum is all about.

Back