• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Area Herf

I am still trying very hard to make this. Just Saturdays are my busiest days. Gonna see if my bro can cover for me that day.
Hope to meet you guys there. Peace out everyone and be well. :laugh:

Hey, I was just reading through some old posts. I'm stoked about meeting up this weekend. Think holts will have their holiday goodies yet? 3 days left.

Looks like I'll be +1.

Oh yeah.....
Hey, I was just reading through some old posts. I'm stoked about meeting up this weekend. Think holts will have their holiday goodies yet? 3 days left.

Fugg Holts.... you're better off getting with some of the impeccable vendors who are members of this community to find out about their goodies!

Sounds good. Henrys' hope you can make it out it'd be nice to meet up. See you guys there. I'm hoping to get down there around noon-12:30 to take a look around Holt's. Impossible.... to.... resist.....

We still shooting for 1:00PM? I also sent a note out to John Conroy (the marketing guy from Altidas) to see if he wanted to come down.

What a perfect time to get together and celebrate a Phillies Victory, Bring something special to smoke!!!

Yep still on for 1pm! I'll be bringing something special for the Philles win indeed WOOHOO!!!

The parade being Friday kind helps out too lol, I was afraid of a conflict :rolleyes: :thumbs:

not sure if I can make this, My cus who lives in philly is out of town that Saturday, he works for NFL networks so he is traveling to Seattle this week. Sorry, I was really looking forward to meeting some CP chumps.

David

Guys I have bad news. I have to bail on Saturday unfortunately. I recieved a call this afternoon informing me that I am being appointed a position in the state governing body for the Masonic order here in Pennsylvania. So its a great honor for me but I unfortunately I have to miss the herf in order to attend a meeting outside the city.

Guys I have bad news. I have to bail on Saturday unfortunately. I recieved a call this afternoon informing me that I am being appointed a position in the state governing body for the Masonic order here in Pennsylvania. So its a great honor for me but I unfortunately I have to miss the herf in order to attend a meeting outside the city.

It's all good you'll just have to make it to the next one! Congratulations by the way, that sounds like an important position!

I figured that's what your avi signified. I have to go to a Masonic dinner next weekend honoring a family friend. Congratulations!

Be glad the parade for the Phils is today and not tomorrow. I dropped my kids off at the Speedline this a.m. Not a parking space to be found and the platform was packed with humanity. They say there's going to be upwards of two million there today. THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!

It's all good you'll just have to make it to the next one! Congratulations by the way, that sounds like an important position!

Thanks! I have to admit I am pretty friggin excited!!

I am gonna try and get everything done by noon and hopefully head over. Crossing my finger that I get to smoke a celebratory stick with you fellas.
Have a great weekend and I hope to see you all there tomorrow.

Devonn,
Thanks for the call. I have a few things I am trying to get through as well to make it down. I will not be there by 1pm, but hope to get down at some point. Looking forward to having a smoke with everyone. If I get held up too long, I hope everyone has fun. And congrats to all the PA folks on the World Champion Phillies.

Dave

That's too bad DeVonn... next time then! Hopefully you can make it down Dave... it'd be nice to smoke one with ya!

See you guys there I'm headed down now.

I am so sorry guys.
Still at work and doesn't look like it's letting up.
any of you guys ever herf midweek or Sundays? Would love to meet and smoke with everyone.
well I hope everyone has a blast and have a nice weekend everyone.

Just got back from the Herf - off soon to have dinner with the spousal unit, but you guys are amazing. Thanks again for the smokes, and we'll do it again next month.