• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Area Herf

Just got home also. The 2 hr drive was worth it. There were good smokes and better company.

It was a great time. Those smokes kicked my butt. I'm just now starting to recover haha. Glad everyone had a good time. Let's make sure we get the same wait staff next time :)

It was a lot of fun, wish I could have gotten down there earlier. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Smokes were good, but company was better. Made some nice stogie swaps and had a great time. Looking forward to the next one.

Dave

Thanks to all you guys for your hospitality. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces to names. Smoke was in the air and the drink flowed. I can't wait 'til next time.

I second the request for the waitresses. :D :rolleyes:

I had a great time guys. I'm glad to have met some new faces. Mark, smoking that A was some feat especially after the don carlos. I plan on lighting up Mr Frank this weekend and I'm sure I will be craving more. Thanks again guys and lets plan something again.

I had a great time guys. I'm glad to have met some new faces. Mark, smoking that A was some feat especially after the don carlos. I plan on lighting up Mr Frank this weekend and I'm sure I will be craving more. Thanks again guys and lets plan something again.

Enjoy the Frank Carps, I know I though it was a great smoke!! LOL, those sticks had me kicked for the night.

I could probably swing something at least every couple months probably...

I might be able to swing it also. Hey what are the chances once or twice a year we try to find somewhere closer to North NJ. :whistling:

northernmoris, how close are you to Freehold? Maybe we can get southside to see if there's a cigar bar near him. Freehold is an hour +/- from me.

Is there anything across the river? That might be more convenient for the Jersey crew.

Otherwise - perhaps a Saturday afternoon pre-Christmas at Mahog's.

Marco, there's Blue Eyes in Washington Twp., right near Greentree Tobacco. But that's outside. And there's a tap room near me that has an enclosed deck. My brother knows the guy that owns it. I'll check it out over the weekend.

Other than that, the only thing that's over here that's inside are the private clubs.

I might be able to swing it also. Hey what are the chances once or twice a year we try to find somewhere closer to North NJ. :whistling:

northernmoris, how close are you to Freehold? Maybe we can get southside to see if there's a cigar bar near him. Freehold is an hour +/- from me.

You guys keep your eyes peeled for something within the next month or so in Central Jersey...... :whistling:

FYI, I'm about 20-30 minutes from Freehold.

Nice.. Can't wait. Sorry you missed last weeks, all a better reason to do one again.

Would love to come to the next one. Do you guys every Herf weeknights or is it always weekends?
Sounded like you guys had a blast.