• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Dennis,

Got the package last night. Thanks for the wish and the hitch hikers you put in there.

You da man!

I do not believe there is a current wish up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is between LilBastage and BrewMeister. They both fulfilled the same wish and neither made their own.

EDIT: yanksfan fulfilled the wish, too. Wow, someone got their full wish filled. I guess all three are up

I think yanksfan is up. :)

He beat us to the punch. I'm not really fulfilling the wish as I am just passing on something that a lot of people likely don't have. I will gladly yield my position.

I'm still waiting on a PM to confirm the address. I learned not to go solely on profile addresses a while ago. :)

I do not believe there is a current wish up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is between LilBastage and BrewMeister. They both fulfilled the same wish and neither made their own.

EDIT: yanksfan fulfilled the wish, too. Wow, someone got their full wish filled. I guess all three are up

It is not I.

I was just offering to lend a hand in regards to something I have easier access to than others might. And it appears another had the wish covered. So carry on pipers...

Guess I'm up. Think I'll wish for:
Dunhill Nightcap or Early Morning
Rattray Hal O' the Wynd
With such a small rotation wishes seem to be revolving rather quickly.

Guess I'm up. Think I'll wish for:
Dunhill Nightcap or Early Morning
Rattray Hal O' the Wynd
With such a small rotation wishes seem to be revolving rather quickly.
Are you wanting a tin of Dunhill nightcap or the bulk blend? If you are wanting the bulk blend I will fulfill your wish and ship it Monday. Let me know!
B

Bulk Nightcap is fine. Thanks

Mike

I will get it on the way to you tomorrow! I would like to try some of this. From the review it sounds very enjoyable!
B
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=44508
Mother of God, I just found this stuff online. I had no clue it costs so much. Disreguard on that wish, and let's go with someone send me your favorite non aromatic blend. And preferably not a Boswell blend since I just placed a large order with them.
B

Mike

I will get it on the way to you tomorrow! I would like to try some of this. From the review it sounds very enjoyable!
B
Mother of God, I just found this stuff online. I had no clue it costs so much. Disreguard on that wish, and let's go with someone send me your favorite non aromatic blend. And preferably not a Boswell blend since I just placed a large order with them.
B

Escudo costs the same as most other brands/blends. Smokingpipes and 4noggins have it for under 10 bucks a tin.

Mike

B
B

Escudo costs the same as most other brands/blends. Smokingpipes and 4noggins have it for under 10 bucks a tin.

I have found that the sight I was on was selling it for $48. But I now see that was for a package of 5 tins. :blush:
B

I got the Escudo today, James. Thanks for the hitchhiker as well :thumbs:

I think I can get you some stuff in the mail in the next day or two. Will give you some english and aromatics to try.

Mike, thank you for the lovely package -- a tin of Dunhill 965 and some baggies of Peter Stockebye English Luxury, Boswells Berry Cobbler and a blend from a place near where you live called Fisherman.

Looks very intriguing!

guns and cigars got you on the non aromatic with a non boswell wish.
pm me your addy

I would like to pass my wish to bigwhiteash, as he has been very gracious with me. I will pm him.

guns and cigars got you on the non aromatic with a non boswell wish.
pm me your addy

I would like to pass my wish to bigwhiteash, as he has been very gracious with me. I will pm him.

Very nice of you, my friend!

I'm gonna try to push this into the accessory department. I was out hunting all weekend, and was wishing I had something to tote some pipe tobac with me besides the ole Ziploc. so I'd like to wish for a plain old zipper tobacco pouch.

If that doesn't fly, any sample of the Boswell tobaccos would be great (I know there are a bunch flying around right now).

Thanks again Taylor!

Ok, I'll update my wish!

I'd like to try somebody's favorite Stronger / Full Flavored non aromatic. as a newb, I'm open to try most anything. surprise me!

Dennis~