• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Alan,

I recieved the HdM today. Thanks so very much for jumping in and sending that along! Smells like a nice cigar....

Alan,

I recieved the HdM today. Thanks so very much for jumping in and sending that along! Smells like a nice cigar....
It tastes like one too until the nicotine hits you between the eyes. At that point I went completely numb. :laugh:

I'm glad it arrived safely. Enjoy!

I'm gonna try to push this into the accessory department. I was out hunting all weekend, and was wishing I had something to tote some pipe tobac with me besides the ole Ziploc. so I'd like to wish for a plain old zipper tobacco pouch.

If that doesn't fly, any sample of the Boswell tobaccos would be great (I know there are a bunch flying around right now).

I think I can take care of some of this, after UPS comes today. :whistling:

PM me your addy, and I'll get it out by the weekend.

I'd like to pass my wish off to Denverdog.

I'm gonna try to push this into the accessory department. I was out hunting all weekend, and was wishing I had something to tote some pipe tobac with me besides the ole Ziploc. so I'd like to wish for a plain old zipper tobacco pouch.

If that doesn't fly, any sample of the Boswell tobaccos would be great (I know there are a bunch flying around right now).

I think I can take care of some of this, after UPS comes today. :whistling:

PM me your addy, and I'll get it out by the weekend.

I'd like to pass my wish off to Denverdog.

Wow, thanks Dan!

I am still a pipe noob but I could use a decent pipe case/pouch. If that doesn't work some tobacco would be great. I am pretty well stocked up on Boswell stuff so maybe something other then that?

Thanks again Dan!

The Nightcap arrived today. Smells delicious. I can't wait to try it. Thanks.

Mike

Mike- Yanksfan:

Thanks so very much for the baccy and the wishlist hitchiker. Great package to come home to after a crappy day at the office!!!! You are very generous, Sir :D

Did someone take care of Jonas, and if so, what was that person's wish? Since we lost a day or two in the thread, just wanna make sure.

I think bilder took care of Jonas, but I can't remember his wish.

Wow, I guess my post got deleted in the server problems. I had offered to take care of DenverDog. Then bilder had offered to take care of my wish. I think...unless I'm mistaken or someone else has offered to satisfy DenverDog's wish.

Yeah, once my flu is done I will get your package out to you. Been having a rough time of it this week.

My wish was for something from the Hearth and Home series.

AJ's VaPer
Anniversary Kake
Trout Stream
Capitol Stairs
LA Red

Or maybe a tobacco pouch or a reamer.

Hmm, not much action here the last few days. Let me add to the wish list:

How about anything from GL Pease. I have only tried a couple of his blends and would like to sample some more.

Hmm, not much action here the last few days. Let me add to the wish list:

How about anything from GL Pease. I have only tried a couple of his blends and would like to sample some more.
Would you like to try Telegraph Hill? It's the only Pease blend of which I have an unopened tin. It's a VaPer, but not nearly as full flavored to me as other VaPers.

Have not tried that blend. Would be willing to give it a try. :)

I'll have it on the way tomorrow.

This worked pretty well last time...

I wish for ONE of the following:

Cornell & Diehl Pirate Kake
Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning
Cornell & Diehl Bayou Night
Cornell & Diehl Barrister
Cornell & Diehl Epiphany
Cornell & Diehl Old Joe Krantz
Dunhill My Mixture 965
Esoterica Tobbacciana Stonehaven
GL Pease Abingdon
GL Pease Fillmore
GL Pease Mephisto
GL Pease Odyssey
GL Pease Maltese Falcon
GL Pease Embarcadero
Hearth and Home Admiralty
MacBaren Navy Flake
MacBaren No.8 Limited Edition
Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme
Peter Stokkebye Proper English
Peterson Irish Flake
Samuel Gawith Chocolate Flake
Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Flake

I thought I'd just put up my whole "to try/buy" list this time. Surely someone will be able to get their hands on one of these. :)

Wow, I guess my post got deleted in the server problems. I had offered to take care of DenverDog. Then bilder had offered to take care of my wish. I think...unless I'm mistaken or someone else has offered to satisfy DenverDog's wish.

Got some tabakky from Cooke, thanks man! Can't wait to try it. :thumbs:

It was really more of a comment on the fact that only about 3 people have posted in the forum in the last week or so, not really about my wish.

For my wish I'll change it to whatever anyone wants to send me. Surprise me!