• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Hmmmm, my wish....

A flake or something with cigar leaf in it.

Tim

I would like to try Dunhill Nightcap (Can't find any) as well as Christmas cookie. Need to get another pipe for the cookie though, since I only have one and don't wanna mix the aero and nons.

I'm ashamed to say, but I've been enjoying this new found pipe than I have cigars (gasp!). I like the flavors more for whatever reason, but I'm sure I'll still whip something outa the humi every now and again!

If it's okay with everyone I'd like to make an exception here since Holyvision only has one pipe and I sell pipes and can get them at cost I will send him a new Savinelli pipe. Let me know if that's okay! Okay?

Byron

Well, the way that the MAWPIF goes is that ones person makes a wish, another persons grants it, and then he makes a wish. For Holyvision to make a wish he would have to first grant MX's wish.
B

Well, the way that the MAWPIF goes is that ones person makes a wish, another persons grants it, and then he makes a wish. For Holyvision to make a wish he would have to first grant MX's wish.
B

Oh my bad, I followed this link from another thread that said this was the official "stuff I wanna buy at some point" thread. Apparently that was wrong.

I take all blame, my bad.
--Holy

Okay then MX, send me your address by PM and send you a tin of a nice flake.

Byron, who will make my wish after MX responds

Might nice of you IronB on both fronts granting a wish and passing yours along.

PMS

Tim

MX, your Flake will be in the mail by Monday afternoon.

My wish would be for any VaPer. Wish granters choice!

Byron

I would like to try Dunhill Nightcap (Can't find any) as well as Christmas cookie. Need to get another pipe for the cookie though, since I only have one and don't wanna mix the aero and nons.

I'm ashamed to say, but I've been enjoying this new found pipe than I have cigars (gasp!). I like the flavors more for whatever reason, but I'm sure I'll still whip something outa the humi every now and again!

Holy, I have some Nightcap I can send out, shoot me your addy.

**this is not a wish grant, just a PIF**

Tim

Tim

Addy in profile, but I feel a little selfish since I posted that in the wrong place =)

Thanks for your generosity, CP is really an amazing place.

Tim

I just PM'd Holy and let him know the ad news.

It seems that my "Airtight" container for my Nightcap, was not so much airtight....

I will be sending something to him in it's place and will get a fresh tin on order, and make this right.

Tim

Tim

I just PM'd Holy and let him know the ad news.

It seems that my "Airtight" container for my Nightcap, was not so much airtight....

I will be sending something to him in it's place and will get a fresh tin on order, and make this right.

Tim

OK Holy,

A little something is on the way.
Sorry it is not the Nightcap, but I will get that to you as soon as I can.

Tim

Holy, I can take care of your Nightcap wish. PM me your snailer and I'll get this out to you. May take a few days, having minor surgery tomorrow, and a knee that's acting up.

I got two bombs this week with great pipe flavors I hadn't had before (being a noob and all)

My hit list if growing ever larger, CP made my Christmas a little brighter this year!

Well that was perfect timing. I can't remember for sure what I sent. Was it Peterson University Flake? Damn, getting old is hell :-(

Byron

Lets get this going again. I will grant ironbyron's wish for some vaper. IronB send me your addy. Peter Stokkebye Birds eye, vaper coin with a small cavendish center, on the way with some English Oriental supreme. I will pass my wish to pjwinters11, thanks for the Christmas smoke buddy.