• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prank Wars

We did this in college. We would get into apartment and steal ALL of their underwear. Place it in an empty laundry soap container. Fill will water. Freeze. Cut container off of block of frozen undies. At dinner in the Cafe, carry frozen block of undies and place in middle of table. Works best if you leave a couple of bra straps sticking out the top.

We had a blast doing this. It was always fun, no harm, embarassing. We had a group of us that did this back and forth with little problems in the loosing friends catagory. The worst was the girls did this but waited a few days to produce the undies.

Andy

Quick bump since this is the second and final day of the contest.

Buy a cheap prepaid phone. Hide it in one of the walls. Wait a few days after she returns and start calling it at weird hours of the day. Don't call too often and make sure it doesn't ring long enough for her to pinpoint where it is. Feign ignorance.

A friend of mine once took some of his roomates pants and had them taken in an inch while he was gone and then commented on how good the trip must have been because he gained some wieght. It became evident when he started wearing the pants that had been taken in. He began to work out like a fool, then he had the slacks let out 2 inches.........

The negative here is women are sometimes always sensative about weight comments.

Just Saran wrap the whole house. All of the couches, the TV, all dressers, etc. Easy Cleanup, annoying to rip everything off. Simple, and cost effective.

I think not doing anything would be the best "prank". She is obviously enjoying the attention and wants this game to continue. Not retaliating for her last action despite having free access to her apartment gives you the most bang for your buck. Zero cost, maximum confusion, and (most importantly) mental torture! :thumbs:

Pics of the prank in progress and the final product:

0726082203.jpg

0726082230.jpg

0726082231.jpg

0726082245.jpg

0726082332a.jpg

0726082345.jpg

0726082359.jpg

0726082359a.jpg

0727080000.jpg

0727080000a.jpg

Very Nice. Now we just need an update with her reaction and the next prank she pulls on you.

Oh my... I wish I wasn't so busy the past few days and would have seen this thread.

We used to do this stuff all the time in high school. We ran this ongoing competetion with a rotating group of about 10 guys. It was called "project asshole". The idea was to see who get who the worst. I ended up winning by finding a giant old matress at a flea market for 5 dollars. We took said matress and laid it out in the school parking lot. We then took my friends Neon and jacked it up. We proceeded to take off all the tires and put the lugnuts in an ammo box that was locked with a padlock. We then took a giant steel chain and tied his tires together, once again, padlocking it. We then used about 10-12 of the football teams biggest guys to carefully lift his car up and set it on the giant matress. We then put a giant heart on his windshield with that car window paint stuff. We then left ridiculously complex directions to find the hidden keys, jacks, and lug wrench to get himself out of the perdicament.

I'll Cliff's Notes some of the best hits:

1. Bean bag filling. Car. Fill it. Front and back. Hilarity ensues.
2. Instant mashed potatoes. Large quanities. Lawn on night with heavy humidity/high probability for dew. Hilarity ensues.
3. Clear bakers gelatin. Lots of it. Every bath tub and sink in the house. Connect the dots. Hilarity ensues.
4. Ammonium sulfide stink bombs + Airzooka = Comedy gold.
5. Eye drops. Squirt or two in someones beer. Diarrhea ensues. Don't use against people with cardiac problems :D.
6. Gorilla glue. The possibilites are endless. Use imagination.

I just came home from doing laundry at my mom's house to find this:

downsized_0801081756.jpg

downsized_0801081756a.jpg

downsized_0801081756b.jpg

0801081756c.jpg

0801081757.jpg

downsized_0801081757a.jpg

SHE KNOCKED OVER MY CUBS TRASH CAN!!!! This means war...

Thanks for the enjoyable thread! I can't wait to read the next next chapter... :thumbs:

Wow.. that is some retarded looking chalk outlines there mate.

She deserves punishment for such crapulence.

Wow.. that is some retarded looking chalk outlines there mate.

She deserves punishment for such crapulence.

After I removed all of the items from my porch, the chalk outlines looked like somebody tripped carrying a walking stick and a loaf of bread.

Something I did to a friend of once, I put personal ad in craigslist for her one time...and she got calls for weeks, it was great. Good Luck.