• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

This is a great event for anyone who can make it. Helluva lot of camaraderie and an excellent cause. We decided last year to take a break from our East coast adventures, so I'll likely not make this year. But, ya never know.

Tall Paul said:
Charlie I'm in!

Tall Paul +2 (Mike Juppe' and Jeff Coll)
Edit to add one more guest thanks Charlie!
We will also be camping again this year Saturday night.

Tall Paul +3 (Mike Juppe', Jeff Coll, and Jay Bonfiglio)

Thanks,
Paul

Well folks, it didn't take long at all. We have reached the head count of 200 guests already. I have started a "STAND-BY" list and those that still want to attend will go on it.
Just as last year, you can always attend but will not get a "Goodie Bag". This is getting like Cigarfest, sell out in no time.
Chris (Diesel Grinch), I will put you and your 2 guests on the list as you are one of the originals...... :thumbs:

Charlie, my Marine got orders yesterday and won't be able to attend.  He's going to be on the beach in Okinawa for a spell....;-)  Has to report by the end of August, so no QSH for him this year... :(

siriusstoogie said:
Pls put me as a strong maybe. :)

You got it Joe, it'll be great if you can make it as we haven't herfed in a few years now....... :thumbs:

Charlie...

I know you don't have any gift bags left, but I have another +1 (Jeff Dec) for the QSH.  Thanks.

thechenman said:
Charlie...

I know you don't have any gift bags left, but I have another +1 (Jeff Dec) for the QSH.  Thanks.

No problem David, I'll add him to guest list....... :thumbs: