• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

Campsite cost? We have three tents so if we need more than one site please me know.

So far, I have 4 campsites reserved and a pop-up site.  Take a look at the map on the Round Pond website, I hvae U-1 along with T-17 through T-20.  I'm sure that will accomodate everyone.  If not, I can always reserve a couple of more tent sites if need be.  It's tough justifying additional pop-up sites though without actually knowing how many pop-up trailers are coming.   Don't worry, we'll be good to go.......  :thumbs:

http://www.westpointmwr.com/outdoor/Roundpd.htm

Great Charlie, as long as the regulations allow three small tents on one site we'll take just one site and we'll pay at check in time. I'll have a check for the event money out to you next week.
Looking forward to it!

Well guys, we are roughly 6 weeks out and the Guest and Sponsor list is updated.  Looking great so far and things are running smoothly (knock on wood)........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Check for the event went out this morning Charlie. Also, I am now plus 4 not 5......thanks.

Charlie:
Placed the check for my group (8) in the mail today.
Streetrod
Frank

thinde said:
Check for the event went out this morning Charlie. Also, I am now plus 4 not 5......thanks.
Good to go Thomas, I'll update the list shortly...... :thumbs:

streetrod said:
Charlie:
Streetrod
Frank
Same with you Frank, I'll let you both know when your check arrives....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

stogieman said:
Hello everyone, it's time to start sending in your payments.  Here is my address and please make your checks out in my name as I have to cash them and split up the funds accordingly.

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

As an update, we can not except anymore guest (non-smoking) as the number has reached the capacity for food and area size......... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Reposted for your convenience........ :thumbs:

I'll be driving down for the day from the Albany/Schenectady area.

Looking for a co-pilot if anyone needs a ride....smoking in my car is defiantly allowed!

streetrod said:
Charlie:
Streetrod
Frank
Good morning Frank,  just wanted to let you know your payment arrived.  Good to go brother....... :thumbs:

Check went in the mail today Charlie. You should get it Thursday by the latest.

smokem said:
Check went in the mail today Charlie. You should get it Thursday by the latest.

Good morning Tom, your payment arrived yesterday and all is good.  Enjoy brother and we'll see you the 9th of August........ :thumbs:

thinde said:

Hello Tom, your payment has arrived this morning.   You and your 4 guests are good to go.  See you all in August...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Capt J said:
Thanks for doing this for us Charlie!

I really look forward to attending. :)

Just wanted to let you know Capt J that your payment arrived, good to go and we'll see you in about 5 weeks........ :thumbs:

Charlie I'm sending out today. Is brother Frank still MIA?

tone-ny said:
Charlie I'm sending out today. Is brother Frank still MIA?

Sounds good Anthony.   Long story with Frank, I'll talk to you about it at the event....... :thumbs:

Diesel Grinch said:
Charlie check is in the mail. See everyone then.

Very good Chris, it's always a pleasure.  I'll let you both know when your payment arrives....... :)