• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

I better see a post from Slevy007 and Rob300c that they are coming in the next 12 hours or so, otherwise we'll have to reschedule----NOT!!!!!!! :thumbs:

It won't be the same, especially without Steve's nose antics :laugh: :whistling: :rolleyes: :blush:

Yeah yeah yeah...
I'll be there!
I figure Steve will be there as well!
The only condition is that Tom isn't dog-sitting again!

-Rob

What's the closet airport, and how far away???

Shane

I'm in. :)

Edited to add:

Stewart Airport (SWF) is probably 10 or 15 minutes away

I'm in. :)

Edited to add:

Stewart Airport (SWF) is probably 10 or 15 minutes away

Sounds great Tigger and it will be great to meet up with another local BOTL.

Tommy, maybe if you call Mike (Fast4Dr) yourself, he might show up and surprise us.

Lastly, Stewart Airport is only a good 5 minutes away and there are plenty of hotels as well.

I talked with Jim (half full Monty) yesterday and he is gonna talk with Dixieland_Conjunction about the herf as well cause he said it was one of the best events he's ever been at. They flew into I think La Guardia or / JFK but they also spent an evening in Manhattan as well. Check out the flights now as they are havin' price wars as we speak. My buddy Bill got tickets from SWF to Ft. Lauderdale for $69 each way........

I'll be down from Canada visiting relatives in New England that weekend so I'll try and make it. :thumbs:

Mark (N2Advnture), it will be great to herf with you again brother. Have you spoken with Frank (Big100HD) yet as he is planning on coming up from VA as well. Your close enough Greg (fenian'98) to be a regular member of the Thursday night club. Stop on in any Thursday evening with your Middletown buds if you get a chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool: