• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Hey Tone,

That's no badboy, that my friend is a BADASS!!!!! :thumbs:

I'll be bringing the CAO goodies. :D I look forward to meeting you guys. Except for MARK...all ready done that!! :laugh:

Twice! Although you probably don't remember me saying hi at the RTDA - you looked like a deer in the headlights trying to get set up :D

~Mark

I've also talked with Steven from Lighters Direct and he is going to support us with a number of door prizes along with a surprise to raffle off for the benifit of the Twin Towers Fund......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, I talked with Mr. Jerry for a while and we'll have Killer Beans coffee!!!! :love:

For those of you who are running into any conflict because of the closeness to Valentines Day just get your SO a vacuum cleaner for Valentines Day and ----voila you are available. :D

I'll be bringing the CAO goodies. :D I look forward to meeting you guys. Except for MARK...all ready done that!! :laugh:

Twice! Although you probably don't remember me saying hi at the RTDA - you looked like a deer in the headlights trying to get set up :D

~Mark

That day/week was a blurr Mark...I don't remember anything!! :rolleyes:

I will also be bringing a raffle prize. :D

~Mark

That day/week was a blurr Mark...I don't remember anything!! :rolleyes:

I will also be bringing a raffle prize. :D

Very cool Steve, the Twin Towers Fund will be very greatful and the one that wins it will be as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

THanks for the invite, but I'm affraid I will not be able to attend.

I would however add to the Raffle with a couple pounds of Hillbilly Steaks Jerky.

E

This thing looks like it is turning into a big ol' herf.
Man, I need to have a "Convince me to be brave enough to tell my wife that I am spending the saturday night of my birthday weekend at a Herf" contest.

This thing looks like it is turning into a big ol' herf.
Man, I need to have a "Convince me to be brave enough to tell my wife that I am spending the saturday night of my birthday weekend at a Herf" contest.

You need to tell her it's a celebration for your birthday! You are the guest of honor :thumbs:

Thanks to all the sponsors who are very generously supporting this! :thumbs: You guys are the best! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited: To write--That incudes YOU, ANTHONY! :)

THanks for the invite, but I'm affraid I will not be able to attend.

I would however add to the Raffle with a couple pounds of Hillbilly Steaks Jerky.

E

Thanks a lot Erick, your a true BOTL.

smokelaw1, I'd do exactly what Anthony said cause as the S/BOTL that attended last year's Quad State Herf, it's one to remember for a long time.

Lastly, Howdy Big Jack and welcome to CP. Any friend of TOJE has to be alright in my book. You may want to Intruduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" section.

Alright. Put me down for a tentative "yes."
Just got off the phone with the Mrs., and it seems like this is a "go."

Gary--the offer of a ride there (and back, please!) still there?

Back