• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Shooter,

If you can fly into Westchester County airport you got a ride!

-Rob

Looks like as of this moment. I am able to attend this. Looking forward to meeting and herfing with more of you. Rob, I got something for you brother. And it ain't no possum. :whistling:

Looks like as of this moment. I am able to attend this. Looking forward to meeting and herfing with more of you. Rob, I got something for you brother. And it ain't no possum. :whistling:

Nice!
Possum would have been nice too. :sign:

-Rob

Excellent!! Glad you'll be able to make it Dickson! :thumbs:

I'm in. :)

Edited to add:

Stewart Airport (SWF) is probably 10 or 15 minutes away

Thanks

Shane,

17Feb07
SDF-LGA 0620-0828 46 seats available
18Feb07
LGA-SDF 1455-1723 49 seats available

How far is LaGuardia from the herf????

Should be able to fly right into to newbergh anyways

LaGuardia is a good hour on a non traffic day. The reason some of the S/BOTL fly in there so they can party in NYC the night before. If it were me, I'd fly right into Stewart and party up here in Orange County. If you need a ride from Stewart to a hotel or whereever, we can help you out there. They also have rent a cars right there at Stewart as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well I will try to bid my schedule off for the herf. Won't know anything for sure until probably the 20th, when our schedules come out.

Shane

La Guardia is about an hour from Schlessinger's

I've never been able to make it from LGA to the Bronx in an hour. Let me know your short cut!

Shortcut: :D

2005_Dodge_Magnum_640.jpg

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Well, I've contacted a number of vendors / retailers / cigar companies and from the looks of things, this years event will be another huge success........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

When I get a chance, I will start to add the sponsors on the main page just under the guest list.

Well, I've contacted a number of vendors / retailers / cigar companies and from the looks of things, this years event will be another huge success........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

When I get a chance, I will start to add the sponsors on the main page just under the guest list.

I'll be bringing the CAO goodies. :D I look forward to meeting you guys. Except for MARK...all ready done that!! :laugh:

I'll be bringing the CAO goodies. :D I look forward to meeting you guys. Except for MARK...all ready done that!! :laugh:

Sounds great Steve, it will be great to see you again and enjoy a few great smokes with you and Mark....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I am there no way I am missng all this fun :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey Dan,

See if you can wrestle Dave into attending. It will be nice to see you both up my neck of the woods! :thumbs:

This Dave will try to make it, however as of now it is tentative :(.