• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Phillies

gregor22

Woof!
After taking sticks from the Red Sox fans, I'm in the mood for more. I'll take the Rays, who wants in?

*Raises Hand*
I'm game for one premium 5'er. Let's go Phillies!
Any other Tampa fans? I might be able to take on 2 more of you. You will be very happy with my 5'er. :p

Not necessarily a "premium" fiver, as what defines premium to you and me might be different. Just like the Rays/Sox fivers, $6-$12 sticks are a better definition.

Oh, and one more thing:

You're On! :thumbs:

I'd love to take both of your sticks.

Yeah, good luck with that. Hope the Phillies play as well as the University of Michigan football team. :whistling:

Just kidding, I want the series to go more than 4 games. :laugh:

If no one else wants in against me, I'll take your sticks too.

I got Gregor and Miami for premium 5'ers. I might take one more or so.... Will let everyone know.
I might be at game 5, so GO PHILS but no sweep please. :)

I'm up for a premium 5'er for anybody who is brave enough to bet against the Rays..... who's in?

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.
Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.
Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!
It's been my experience that when the crowd is rooting for the one team the broken noses are making mucho bucks! GO PHILLIES! :laugh: ;)

Game on Henry & Justin! :thumbs:

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!

Yeah, that's what the Sox thought :whistling:

:laugh:

One more out!
Make that one down three to go. :thumbs:

Woo HOo!!! That is what I am talking about!!
We could have blown this game wide open too. Damn Ryan needs to step it up.
What a game. Have a great weekend everyone.

I'd still bet on the Rays...even down 1-0. Hamels had a great game, but I'm betting on the Rays in 6.