• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Phillies

I figured Hamels would win tonight. Rays have them right where they had the Sox, down 1-0. :thumbs: :laugh:

Not exactly the way I wanted the series to open. However, tonight is a big game for the Rays and they really "should" pull this win off with Shields up there. Hopefully..........

Go Rays!

Not exactly the way I wanted the series to open. However, tonight is a big game for the Rays and they really "should" pull this win off with Shields up there. Hopefully..........

Go Rays!
Go Phillies! :laugh:

Go Rays!
This is the best chance for you guys. After that, it's back to Philly and you know how crazy it gets there. ;)
If Myers steps up today and Howard connects a couple times, I think we win pretty handily.
Can't wait for the game tonight. I heard we represented a little over 20% of the stadium. :p
Have a nice day everyone and Go Phillies!!

Here we go.
Dear God.
Please let Brett Myers have a good game. Thanks Big guy.

Now you Tamps are in trouble. :) Go Phils!

One earned run in four and that call by the ump at home base, never saw anything like that before. Kudos to the Ray's pitching, they're doing to the Phils what they did to the Cubs. BUT it's not over. GO PHILS!

One earned run in four and that call by the ump at home base, never saw anything like that before. Kudos to the Ray's pitching, they're doing to the Phils what they did to the Cubs. BUT it's not over. GO PHILS!

Payback for the balk last night :whistling:

Go Rays!

There were some bad calls last night and some bad calls tonight.....but regardless.....its all even.

There were some bad calls last night and some bad calls tonight.....but regardless.....its all even.

I figured Hamels would win tonight. Rays have them right where they had the Sox, down 1-0. :thumbs: :laugh:
:laugh:

Same thing as the Boston series, tied @ 1 gaame each. :thumbs:
Well said, now to keep the umpiring out of the game and let the players play. :angry:

Damn rain delay.. at least I gots my Penn State game. Go Lions!
I hope we can hit up your flame thrower pitcher. You knows ours is gonna be throwing flames :p
Have a nice weekend everyone.

There's not enough words to describe this game but the Phils just won. GO PHILS!

Great game! Nicely pitched by Moyer and a great ending. That ball would have rolled foul but it didn't, that's part of the game!

I just hope um... Blanton... is on his game tomorrow night!

Great game! Nicely pitched by Moyer and a great ending. That ball would have rolled foul but it didn't, that's part of the game!

I just hope um... Blanton... is on his game tomorrow night!
I think Blanton will be fine. This is the game where the bats finally come to life.
Seriously though...Ruiz is having a world series. :laugh: