• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Allagash, GI Bourbon County, Founders Kentucky Bourbon Stout, Hopslam, Big Eddy RIS, Trappist 10, Chimay Premiere, I forget the rest..... Made a new friend there. Jen, the beer diva :love: Exactly what her business card says. A cougar who loves beer. This could get interesting.

Great googily moogily!
x2! ???
X3 !!! Good golly, so where did you say this is? I can't find the Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout here!

I am all out up here. It was dumb luck timing. Only got one case in, and that is in the picture. It was very rare this year.

I found a new shop.......

1000283dz1.jpg

1000284dr4.jpg

1000285in6.jpg

Allagash, GI Bourbon County, Founders Kentucky Bourbon Stout, Hopslam, Big Eddy RIS, Trappist 10, Chimay Premiere, I forget the rest..... Made a new friend there. Jen, the beer diva :love: Exactly what her business card says. A cougar who loves beer. This could get interesting.

Shit Quade,

That is the F'n trifecta both of the Founder's stouts, and the GI. Man I'll tell you what I need to get some of all that sh*t, that is a score bro good on ya! :thumbs:

Alright, last trip to the liquor store. They said they had one more FKBS and screwed me. I got this though.

Alright, last trip to the liquor store. They said they had one more FKBS and screwed me. I got this though.

You didn't learn your lesson the last time Quade? How many PMs have you gotten about the Choklat? :laugh:

Went over the mountains to get some pasties today and stopped in the little Italian market I always hit up when I'm in Butte for some supplies. Somehow every other time I've been there I've missed the little cooler in the back that actually has some decent beer. Picked up a sixer of Full Sail Imperial Stout Brewmaster's Reserve and a couple bottles of their Bourbon Aged Porter.

Damn after reading the reviews for that Full Sail Imperial Porter I want to try it. I'm also very interested in that Goose Island Bourbon County Stout but it's not offered in Texas.

I just tried the Great Divide Yeti Oak Aged Imperial Stout and was not impressed at all...it had way too much hops in it which gave it a very bitter finish compared to any other Stout I've ever had. I couldn't get over that and the alcohol taste. The nose and initial taste was great but the finish killed it for me.

Also bought a sixer of Sierra Nevada Porter which is pretty good.

Went to the Beer Yard after work yesterday for 2 reasons:
  1. To see if they had any more Nugget Nectar (they didn't) :(
  2. To sample the new Philadelphia Brewing Company's wares now that they are available in bottles
Talked with one of the brewery's reps for awhile, tried all 4 beers (a kolsch, a wit, a biere de mars, and an IPA), and ended up walking out with a sampler case of PBC (not to be confused with PBR) and a case of Victory St. Boisterous Maibock

gallery_6182_366_27762.jpg

Went to pick up a few brews for a friend and ended up picking a few for myself. :blush:

4 are spoken for :whistling:

L to R: Serpent's Stout, Moon Lit Session, Supplication, Temptation, Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout and in the front Trappistes Rochefort 10.

Went to pick up a few brews for a friend and ended up picking a few for myself. :blush:

L to R: Serpent's Stout, Moon Lit Session, Supplication, Temptation, Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout and in the front Trappistes Rochefort 10.

Wow! Nice score. I got about and ounce of Supplication at a tasting recently. Enough to tell that's it's amazing!

Wow! Nice score. I got about and ounce of Supplication at a tasting recently. Enough to tell that's it's amazing!
I was really curious about Supplication, sounds really good aged with cherries in oak. :D Can't wait to try

I was really curious about Supplication, sounds really good aged with cherries in oak. :D Can't wait to try

I'm with Pete, its phuking excellent, easily one of my top 5 best beers. If you see it around be sure to snag a bottle or 12 of Beatification, it just released as well. :thumbs:

Found a deal that I couldn't pass up... 6er of Alaskan Smoked Porter 2007 for a buck each.

Hey bitter PM me your addy, ill send you a couple.

Damn after reading the reviews for that Full Sail Imperial Porter I want to try it. I'm also very interested in that Goose Island Bourbon County Stout but it's not offered in Texas.
I was in a store last week that still had some Bourbon County Stout, I'm planning on going there again in the next few days. If they still have some, I'll pick some up for you.

Yeah, yeah... You guys are going to freaking hate me for bragging but I gotta show this to somebody!!

The RR beers came out of those boxes and yes, I have no cigar or beer budget for a long while... :(
b_004145.jpg

BTW, thanks to several brothers here for helping me acquire a couple of these. :thumbs: