• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Factory trip is ON!

Nice plan.

Questions though:

1) Is there a target pick-up and drop-off time? Both times for my flights seem to be around noon.

2) Are we required to make plans through that agency for the dormitory reservations?

You can count me and the girlfriend as 90% committed to the trip. Just have to figure out if my boss will let me off work that week.

Cheers,
Chris

Nice plan.

Questions though:

1) Is there a target pick-up and drop-off time? Both times for my flights seem to be around noon.

2) Are we required to make plans through that agency for the dormitory reservations?

You can count me and the girlfriend as 90% committed to the trip. Just have to figure out if my boss will let me off work that week.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris,

I don't believe there is a target pick up/drop off, as long as it's by the afternoon. I'll find out about that. No plans needed for the accomodations. The travel agency is for airlines reservations only. He is someone who books these trips for Rocky. I would assume you can make them on your own.

You can count me in. I've got miles enough for this trip AND free time... sounds like a blast!
Chris Verhoeven good for go!

You can count me in. I've got miles enough for this trip AND free time... sounds like a blast!
Chris Verhoeven good for go!

Nice Chris! That's what I like to see. Don't book your ticket yet. I need to find out a general time of day for flying in, so there's transport for us to Danli.

Here's an update. There's room for 10 more people as of today.

Israel M (uptown_isy)
Joe C. (local customer of mine)
Steve L. (local customer of mine)
Robert H. (theroberthogan)
Dennis W. (flushnuts)
Chris V.(verhoevc)

and possibly Chris (bimmer635csi)

I talked to ANOTHER Chris... my friend from Charlotte, also a forum member here... Chris2357296352 (some random numbers I don't remember) that says he's in. He should be on later tonight to provide more insight.
Chris

which airport would he recommend flying into. I am just looking into cost right now

Tegucigalpa, I believe. Not 100% sure, but I'll let you know.

Thats the airport you want. San Pedro Sulas is in Northern Honduras. I will also remind anyone that has never been there that the Honduras Government has an Exit fee you have to pay. Back in 2005 it was around $35 so be prepared for that.

I spoke with Rocky's people this morning, and everyone needs to arrive in Tegucigalpa by 12 Noon on May 6th. Whether you're flying from NY, OH, MI, or anywhere else, there are early morning flights that will get you to Honduras at around 11 or 12. We ALL need to arrive around that time so we can take a long drive to Danli as a group. Those who are paying with mileage, go ahead and book it FOR ARRIVAL NO LATER THAN 12 NOON. For those that would like to use Rocky's travel agent, please let me know. Once your travel arrangements are made, please PM me your flight info. Thanks.

We are in.

PM sent.

I'm looking forward to this trip. See all you other Chris's down there. Oh, and you other guys too. :)

Cheers,
Chris

PM sent with mine and theroberthogan's itinerary. I am really looking forward to it. See you all there.

Dennis

We are in.

PM sent.

I'm looking forward to this trip. See all you other Chris's down there. Oh, and you other guys too. :)

Cheers,
Chris

WAY too many Chris' on this trip! :laugh:
There is no such thing as to many Chris'!!!!!!!!!!
I look forward to meeting you all on going on a kick a$$ factory tour!

Make sure when booking your tkt that the EARLIEST you will fly out to return home will be no earlier that noon. Remember, it's a several hour ride back to Tegucigalpa. Chris: Make sure you PM me your info. Thanks.

If you have a spot open. I’m in. I will be booking the same flights as Bimmer. Give me the word, and I will book them asap.

For those that are interested, I found the following trip reviews from other BOTL’s:

Link1!

Link2

Thanks for pulling this together! :thumbs:

Best Regards,
Eric

Edit:
Link1 doesn’t want to work. Add ! to end of address in the address bar, or go to Cigerweekly.com and search for Honduras under Lifestyles. Sorry…

This is an awesome deal, I wish I could go.

I hope more of this stuff comes available in the future.

OK....This is DONE. All spots have been filled and I'm looking forward to a great trip. I will be sending PMs to everyone who is going with more details.

Hope everyone has fun. Please take a ton of pics. Be safe. :thumbs:

I just found out that 2 of my locals will be unable to go. I now have 2 more spots available. Any takers? There are still cheap flights available.

One week to go and I'm flippin' out of my chair, ready to go smoke as much as I can tolerate.

I do have a question though. Should we bring anything special to transport materials back home? I have a 15 count Otter box, but based on some of the pictures I've seen, that may not be big enough.

See y'all in TGU.