• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skyrim, who else has fallen into the souleating void...

Hmmm which mac? Can it run a virtual windows? I know my friend plays all his windows games on a boot-camped mac with hardly any problems.

Yes I can split the operating system between Mac and Windows, but I have heard it slows down the computer substantially.

We have some mac experts here. I'm sure if you posted a question about it someone could help you.

Yes I can split the operating system between Mac and Windows, but I have heard it slows down the computer substantially.

If you boot solely into one or the other, there's no slow down. If you virtualize one within the other, then obviously there is some. How much depends on your setup.

Have not looked yet, but Crossover Games runs really well on the mac.

It is a virtual client, that works off Wine ports of games.

Google Crossover Games, and you can search for the games you want to run on your Mac.

Running in boot camp is fast, from my experience, windows ran better on my Mac than it did on my Dell. Onl draw bak is having to shutdown and reboot when you want to work in the other OS

Tim

Bought today since I hear all of this talk. Threw it in the computer and got a BSOD. Woohoo!! Yay Windows!

After reboot, install worked though. Playing through very beginning trying to figure the damn controls out. Looks like it'll be fun, but it'll take a little getting used to control wise.

-John

I am about 30 hours into Oblivion, and finally made it to level 3.

So I finally took the leap and got an xbox360 around xmas, figured I needed some stress relief.  It came with this game, which has now ruined my life.  Every time I think I am done the stupid fucker is like "Castle von communist discovered" and I end up hunting down some god damn dagger or cereal box or daedric dildo for another week.  I found this thread because I was searching on fallout, remembers Shawn having a thread about it.  Also, every couple of times I play I end up having to revert to a previous save because in a fit of rage I kill everyone I see.  Is that normal?

insight said:
.....I end up having to revert to a previous save because in a fit of rage I kill everyone I see.  Is that normal?

Yeah, for someone who needs psychiatric help or an intervention due to FPP disorder.

Thats a little judgy Gary, I mean I don't attack the kids or the dogs

Phil,
That's all I do now. I log on...I kill everyone in sight...kids,dogs,guards,old lady fruit vendors,...that bitch I married...that other woman that just sits in my house and does nothing.

It's my own game within a game called "Everybody fugging dies:"

I just dont care anymore. They will never find me....

hahahahahahah

insight said:
Thats a little judgy Gary, I mean I don't attack the kids or the dogs

I see, controlled rage...you're truly a man of unparalleled character and self discipline who possesses an impeccable moral compass. In your short time in the video game world, you have brought a Bee Dog's charm & charisma to the basement dwelling masses.

I should have known Phil...what was I thinking?

I knew you would see it my way!  Now I need to get Grand Theft Auto so I can teach those hookers a lesson

insight said:
I knew you would see it my way!  Now I need to get Grand Theft Auto so I can teach those hookers a lesson

You need a latex hoodie to play that game?

I picked up the game on PC when it came out (also picked up a new video card for my office PC).  It has pretty much been eating two hours a work day- after I finish for the day but before I head home from the office.  I think that each of the Elder Scrolls games has improved on the last and this one hasn't been a disappointment.  I am currently working on my third character and trying to find things I missed the first two times around (played one neutral, played one as stormcloak, playing one as imperial legionaire).  I also picked up the Dawnguard expansion and have worked through that as both a vampire and vampire hunter- fun but not that much more excitement, you do get the crossbow which is fun for a while with exploding bolts.  Has anyone picked up the Dragon Born expansion yet and if so, is it worth it?

fjj5t1.jpg

'nuff said.

EastCoastBP said:
  Has anyone picked up the Dragon Born expansion yet and if so, is it worth it?

It is worth it, I enjoyed the story, but if you still have lots left to do in the rest of the game, wait until it goes on sale.

Nice- I think I will pick it up.  I unlocked over 90% the achievements the first go round and have been trying to come up with interesting things to do to keep going recently (I had almost given up on playing).  The new expansion should work out nicely :)