• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small prize contest - WINNER ANNOUNCED! Soldier Picked now!

MadMonk

I figured what the hell, some folks are trying to find these with no luck. This is for just one of each cigar.

Rules:

You have to be honest and not have had any luck getting these.

Open to all that have a good reputation on the forum.

Theme:

Write a little bit on why you deserve to win these cigars. Can be as funny or serious as you like.

Whichever one rocks my socks the most, by tomorrow night, 11-11-09 @ 10:00 p.m wins.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the winner is Devil Doc! Makes me chuckle every time I read it!

Please send me your addy Doc, and I'll get these out to you.

In addition, I am quite touched by the soldiers who entered the contest.

In the spirit of Veterans Day, I am going to put all of the soldiers who entered names into a hat,

and let my son pick one of you to send a Drac and Boris to.

Thanks to all who participated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threw all the soldier names in a hat. My son picked: sporkd2

I figured what the hell, some folks are trying to find these with no luck. This is for just one of each cigar.

Rules:

You have to be honest and not have had any luck getting these.

Open to all that have a good reputation on the forum.

Theme:

Write a little bit on why you deserve to win these cigars. Can be as funny or serious as you like.

Whichever one rocks my socks the most, by tomorrow night, 11-11-09 @ 10:00 p.m wins.

Good luck!

Because the only way to get a Tat in this province is to win a contest like this little one you're hosting! (Or to buy some from a BOTL on here) :rolleyes:

Because I spent a year of my life in Iraq serving the country and tomorrow is the day I get thanks not only for me, but the other brave men and women that served before, with, and after me to keep the country safe.

I'm a Oakland Raider fan, that should just about cover it!!! :thumbs: :rolleyes:

....because after a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why I don't "chase" HTF seasonal smokes, I was called out by a member:
Maybe you're just a crotchety old man Tom!!!
laugh.gif
sign.gif
....maybe he's right, but I still didn't chase the Halloween Tat's, and I still didn't get a one....!!....
laugh.gif

I don't deserve to win for any good reason. I'm sure someone else needs them more than I do. :D

I have to agree with Evan he really doesn't deserve it but hell its fun to watch him smoke rare cigars and put them out after 1/2 an inch.

So no shit there I was in the middle of Iraq in a firefight. Surrounded on all sides by enemy insurgents. :0 Knee deep in brass and grenade pins and we were running low on ammo. :angry: And was I scared? Your damn right I was scared. I was scared some of them were going to get away. :cool: After mission complete I lit up my last cigar and savoured the sweet, sweet victory. :D

I went to my local smoke shop and asked him for a Tat and I think he gave me the wrong thing!
gallery_10952_1273_16457.jpg

It took about an hour, and it sure did hurt, but now can say I've finally had one!

Because I like those coobans with weed in them, can you imagine what a lacquered tat would taste like. mmmmmmmmMMMMMM.

Our last baby girl is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 11/12 @ 9:00am CST.

Our last baby girl is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 11/12 @ 9:00am CST.

Fuggin' Freebern, I can't compete with that.

How about I should get them because I'm selfish and just plain ol' want the damn things?

I think Freebern is more deserving than me, but here's my try.

Because last Friday was my birthday and the following day was my sons (3yo). These two days also happened to be the visitation and funeral services of one of my sisters. Definitely a birthday I hope to never repeat.

Tony should win. He never wins anything, and its time.

LMAO, I think T put in enough "Did I win?" lottery tickets he is due. His batting percentage is down.

I think you should send them to Bruce (Smurf) because does not participate in all of the fun that is chasing these HTF, LE sticks and if you sent them to him it may force him to drink the Tatuaje Kool-Aide and put up an ISO Dracs/Boris!!

I'm a Bills fan and I need something good this season :(

I'll have to one up AVB on this one. I live in Detroit, and that means my home team is the Lions. The now 1 and what is it now...1 and 23, Lions! They are almost assured to go on to being the 1 and 31 Lions. We can't get a break....unless its a player breaking something.

Sad to say, but I long for the days of Scott Mitchell and Wayne Fontes....at least the Bills had Jim Kelly!!!

One Drac and one Boris you say? Yes, I believe my mother would enjoy them. Addy in provile.
whistling.gif