• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking Outside

agsansoo

I'm new to this forum and new to cigar smoking. Hello everybody.
I enjoying a nice cigar in the evenings, ( three times a week ) at an apartment in Downey CA., where smoking a nice robusto outside is a bit hard to pull off without neighbors complaints. For the past month I started to attend my local cigar lounge to smoke my cigars and watch football. This is great during the weekends, it's just a little far to drive to during the week. My city has banned smoking in city parks, so that out. OK before you say it ... I'm looking into buying a house. Hope I find one soon !
As of yesterday my apartment banned smoking on their property. Where else can I go ? :(

Honestly it sounds like a pretty tough predicament that you are in. I think your best bet would you your local cigar lounge though it does not sound local. do the public spaces outside of Downey ban smoking? If not...maybe you can enjoy your cigar at a park across city lines.

Isn't it obvious? Rooftops or sewers. They'll never find you there.
If they do, take one from my pops. You're not smoking it, you're just holding a lit cigar.

Cities outside of Downey are not as safe at night ...One of the reasons I want to move.
I will talk to the owner of a cigar lounge in north Downey, today or tomorrow, to see if I can smoke outside there. Need to ask him the rules for smoking cigars not purchased there.

Isn't it obvious? Rooftops or sewers.

LOL ... I feel like a criminal !
You should have seen when I purchased a cuban cigar from a shop. You think I was buying crack ! LOL

When I lived in Northern California I would head over to ParaGod's house, which was always easy to find due to the enormous mushroom cloud of smoke coming from his backyard smoker, bar-b-que, coffee roaster and cigar hobbies. :laugh:

Cities outside of Downey are not as safe at night ...One of the reasons I want to move.
I will talk to the owner of a cigar lounge in north Downey, today or tomorrow, to see if I can smoke outside there. Need to ask him the rules for smoking cigars not purchased there.

Isn't it obvious? Rooftops or sewers.

LOL ... I feel like a criminal !
You should have seen when I purchased a cuban cigar from a shop
. You think I was buying crack ! LOL

LOL :laugh: If the shoe fits....

I live In the San Gabriel Valley, and alot of restaurants with outside patios alllow you to smoke. Check nearby for an outback or a buffalo wild wings.

I'm in the same situtation with my landlord, no smoking near the house. I've been smoking in my car in front of the house or driving around. You can do whatever you want in the car. Make sure you have a couple cans of febreeze to air out the car though

I live In the San Gabriel Valley, and alot of restaurants with outside patios alllow you to smoke. Check nearby for an outback or a buffalo wild wings.

Thanks. I'll look into to these.

I'm in the same situtation with my landlord, no smoking near the house. I've been smoking in my car in front of the house or driving around. You can do whatever you want in the car. Make sure you have a couple cans of febreeze to air out the car though

Not really into smoking in my car yet. Looking into more cigar lounges for now.

How about just walking the neighborhood? Is your immediate area full of bad elements?

I like walking my dogs and smoking.

How about just walking the neighborhood? Is your immediate area full of bad elements?

I like walking my dogs and smoking.

Even a better idea. Smoke and exersice. I'm going to have to buy smaller cigars. LOL
I usally walk my dog daily for 20 min. only.

^Agreed. Texas is the best. You can smoke pretty much anywhere here. :thumbs: