• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smoking room

AVB said:
If I had a room in the house I smoked in it would be my study, as such it is all show and no go at the moment.

IMG_1291sm.JPG

[snapback]287585[/snapback]​

Hey AVB,

See you have one of those wooden guillotine style table top cigar cutters, I've seen them on-line a few times, and thought about grabbing one. Any opinion as to its usefulness?

Thanks,

I am sitting out on my lanai which is my smoking room all year round. It is about 2200 sq ft with a two story cage and heated swimming pool. My view is like a rain forest with all tropical plants and palm trees. I even have some bananas growing on one of my banana trees.

The Master said:
I am sitting out on my lanai which is my smoking room all year round. It is about 2200 sq ft with a two story cage and heated swimming pool. My view is like a rain forest with all tropical plants and palm trees. I even have some bananas growing on one of my banana trees.
[snapback]287674[/snapback]​

Your lanai is 2200 sq ft, or your house is 2200 sq ft? Please say it's your house, becuase if it's just your smoking room I am going to be SOOOOOO jealous.

My house is actually 3900 sq ft. The 2200 sq ft lanai is seperate and is like having a whole other house to hang out in.

When the weather is right the whole back of my house opens up because of all the sliding doors( 15 , 4 ft sliders) that disappear into the walls.

The Master said:
My house is actually 3900 sq ft. The 2200 sq ft lanai is seperate and is like having a whole other house to hang out in.

When the weather is right the whole back of my house opens up because of all the sliding doors( 15 , 4 ft sliders) that disappear into the walls.
[snapback]287681[/snapback]​

VERY NICE!

Thanks Mark. This is definitely my dream home. When I came to Florida my main goal was to find a house that had a huge lanai. I knew that I would do most of my living out here. I have my computer on a 6 person dining table over looking the pool and my tropical garden view. Every morning I come out here and light up my first cigar of the day and think how lucky I am to be living where I do.

The Master said:

Yup I am deffinetly coming to your house when I get down there!!! :cool:

The Master said:

Except for the pool, you just described Selby Gardens. :D

Hide the ISOM's and post a coupla pictures...

As it came out of the box it was pretty useless. I took out the blade and sharpened it up and it will work OK for about 10-15 cigars and then I re-sharpen it. More for show now but I do use it a few times a month.

BrewMeister said:
Hey AVB,

See you have one of those wooden guillotine style table top cigar cutters, I've seen them on-line a few times, and thought about grabbing one. Any opinion as to its usefulness?

Thanks,
[snapback]287671[/snapback]​

I'm a northeastern guy, what is a 2 story cage?

The Master said:
It is about 2200 sq ft with a two story cage and heated swimming pool.

The Master said:
Thanks Mark. This is definitely my dream home. When I came to Florida my main goal was to find a house that had a huge lanai. I knew that I would do most of my living out here. I have my computer on a 6 person dining table over looking the pool and my tropical garden view. Every morning I come out here and light up my first cigar of the day and think how lucky I am to be living where I do.
[snapback]287685[/snapback]​
Post Pics!

SMOKE! said:
The Master said:
[snapback]287685[/snapback]​
Post Pics!
[snapback]288134[/snapback]​

I second that!!!

AVB said:
I'm a northeastern guy, what is a 2 story cage?

The Master said:
It is about 2200 sq ft with a two story cage and  heated swimming pool.
[snapback]287741[/snapback]​

A cage is slang for a lanai...a screened-in area that usually contains a built-in pool. It keeps the beach balls in and the bugs and birds out. Two story cages are usually attached to 2 story houses. :thumbs:

when we built our last summer i design a fire pit with it for the sole purpose of sitting around it to smoke my cigars. its pretty sweet. regardless of how advanced our world gets, there still something about smoking an evening cigar while being hypnotized by a crackling fire.

DSC05201.jpg

I love seeing all these pictures. I'll try to get some pictures up later today after school. I have several smoking spots but I'm only going to show one. I'd have to go outside and take pictures of the other ones. Too cold for that. :D

We just finished our smoking/poker room in November. The pictures that I have are not very good, but here you go:

MVC-346X.jpg

MVC-345X.jpg

Still a few things to be done (wood burning stove, etc.), but it is a great place to smoke and beats the hell out of sitting in the wind.

Well, I am having a house completed in Western NY suburb of Wheatfield. My fiance (soon to be wife) will have no such smoking in the house, though she said if I even ATTEMPTED to have one in the house, here's how she'll construct it for me:

torture-chamber.jpg

.... and this is why I love her oh so much! :)

Seriously though, I'm hoping to have one built for the backyard so I can do my solitary herfing when I can. Anyone care to help me construct one or have blueprints for a smallish shack? :whistling:

Darren