• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal || Tatuaje Event with UFC

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to come join us for our annual Tatuaje Event with Pete Johnson.

Last year we had around 125 people show up to smoke Tatuajes and meet Pete. We are planning for an even larger crowd this year so come early.

In addition to great deals on Tatuaje products, we will be watching the UFC bout on the 9' screen. For those of you that are MMA fans, the UFC card for this night is amazing!

As usual, there is no charge for CP members or their guests.

Drink specials! Obviously Tatuaje cigar specials! Raffle with some pretty good stuff!

Please visit my website for directions: www.azucarcigarlounge.com

I hope to see everyone there.

Geoff

Edit:

Spoke with Pete today and he is offering the following:

With each discounted box purchase you will receive a Tatuaje hat, Tatuaje patch, Tatuaje pin and a 3-pack of Pete's Tatuaje Black Robustos!

Mix that with the Stone beer tasting and the UFC fights and you have one helluva after Christmas party!

Tats and Stone... :whistling:

I'm sooooooo there, and my designated driver (WIGWAM) is already set up.

I wish Michigan wasn't a three day drive or I would be all over that. I'm so jealous of all of you going. Pete is such an awesome dude. I had the chance of meeting him at the recent Big Smoke in Vegas.

Tats and Stone... :whistling:

I'm sooooooo there, and my designated driver (WIGWAM) is already set up.

Is he still around... :whistling: It'll be interesting meeting him...

Like I said on the phone Geoff, I'll come out.

Me and the wife will be there. By the way thanks again for the cigar you picked out for my wife last week. Only have a few Tatuajes left so I'll probably be in before then.

Gotta convince the GF to serve as a designated driver from San Diego...this sounds like something I cant miss!

First post updated! Promotional extras!

Geoff

This sounds like one of the absolute best events ever! Holy SH*T! You had me at Stone tasting...now throw in Tatuajes, Pete Johnson, fellow CPers, and a 9' screen with UFC!!!! This is seriously ridiculous!

It's true, you damn SoCal CPers live life just a tad better than the rest of us poor bastids!!!! :sign: :sign:

Has it been a year already?

wow

Great party, I'll try my hardest, well I'll try pretty hard to make it.

I'll be there. See you guys Saturday.