• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black Tubos

Truly, something is in the water. Tmoolah, I've seen you get your feathers all ruffled anytime someone says something YOU don't like about the Tatuaje brand. Why is that? Are you sharing stocks in the brand? Are you the VP and we just don't know about it? Is Pete Johnson your brother? Are you the brainchild behind the Tatuaje brand?

I can see if you took offense to people criticizing your life work, calling your mother a bad name, or kicking your dog, then your reactions would be normal and deserved. As of now, nobody has peed in your Cheerios besides yourself. You can't seem to get past the fact that people have opinions, and everybody here shares them because it is a discussion board.

Do you know what that is? That's when people from all walks of life show up to an online forum and discuss specific things. In this case, this forum is a cigar forum, and we discuss cigars. Sometimes, in discussing said cigars, people don't like certain cigars, and that's okay. That is called an "opinion." And guess what dude, not everyone has YOUR OPINION, so get over it.

If you don't like people registering their opinion in your sacred little Tatuaje threads, then go somewhere else. Todd forbid we have an online community where people have differing opinions. Get off of your high horse, stop looking at yourself through rose-colored glasses, and come back down to reality.

Tatuaje is an impressive brand, and so is Fuente, and so is Padron, and the hundreds or other cigars out there. In the end, they're just rolled up leaves. Get over yourself. For some reason you've decided to deem yourself as the "Tatuaje Freedom Fighter," the one who stands in the gap between all these "assholes" on CigarPass who criticize the brand and protecting Pete Johnson's feelings. Like Joe Joe said, this feedback is good because Johnson reads these boards and he can glean real feedback from his customers. I'm pretty sure he's a big boy and he can defend himself on the playground without you getting your fruit of the looms in a twist.

And irregardless of what you say about being behind a keyboard on the internet, I'd say all of this to your face without a second thought.

First, this isn't a review thread. It's a hype thread, so anything counter-hype is allowed, imo. Second, it's all in good fun (at least for me). I tried a Drac and I'll try a Black - I just like making fun of the hype, though. No one is getting punched in the face here or run off because they like Tats.

Last, if you think a cigar sucks, you're welcome to say so in any thread you want. State the facts, though, or as many facts as you can find in your personal opinion of the cigar. :laugh: Problems come into play when someone religiously says a cigar is crap with nothing to back it up or eagerly attacks anyone that hints that the cigar might be bad. I don't see any of that happening here.

Happy smokes, bro.

tmoney people discuss it (whether they love or hate a given brand) because there isn't shit else to do. It's a cigar discussion board, get it?

I guess he'd prefer we all sing Kum Bah Ya and dance around in circles.

Jay get the acoustic out. Like I said before I tried one and enjoyed it and don't care if they came out in bundles if the cigar is good it's good. Personally the tubes raise the price and I will probably toss them anyway like I usually do. Although I understand people like them and you can carry them around and such but I simply enjoy a cigar.

I want to get at least 3 of those tubos. After I smoke them, I'm bringing them to Pepin's dinner in Kingston and throwing them at Jay

I want to get at least 3 of those tubos. After I smoke them, I'm bringing them to Pepin's dinner in Kingston and throwing them at Jay

:laugh: Pictures or it didn't happen man! I'm serious here. :thumbs:

What ever happened to common courtesy?

Can you not fathom how it is not right to interject into a conversation when all you have to contribute is an insult to the other people in the conversation? It is the internet, so there are certainly no real repercussions for being an ass on a board, but couldn't someone refrain just because it is the nice thing to do?

Once again, I couldn't care less about what your opinions are or whether or not you express them, but as easy as it is to create a new thread, why not make a thread for the people that want to talk about how overhyped Tatuaje's releases are now so that people that actually want information about the black tubo release don't have to wade through a bunch of BS to find it?

I also couldn't care less about this imaginary trench I'm digging, all of this "you might want to think about what you are saying" crap is a pointless scare tactic. I always think about what I am saying before I say it, so realize that I am not just talking off the cuff.

I don't think I would be chastised for expressing a negative opinion about fuente in general, but do you really think that I wouldn't catch any crap at all for going into a shining review thread about an opus and saying that opus fans are whores for anything limited that comes out of the fuente factory?

You don't think that I could and probably should just stay away from those threads and NOT comment if I can't care for their products or business model?

I really don't have strong opinions one way or another about Fuente, but they are the epitome of a brand that some people just go gaga for.

hulkavl3.jpg

Truly, something is in the water. Tmoolah, I've seen you get your feathers all ruffled anytime someone says something YOU don't like about the Tatuaje brand. Why is that? Are you sharing stocks in the brand? Are you the VP and we just don't know about it? Is Pete Johnson your brother? Are you the brainchild behind the Tatuaje brand?

I can see if you took offense to people criticizing your life work, calling your mother a bad name, or kicking your dog, then your reactions would be normal and deserved. As of now, nobody has peed in your Cheerios besides yourself. You can't seem to get past the fact that people have opinions, and everybody here shares them because it is a discussion board.

Do you know what that is? That's when people from all walks of life show up to an online forum and discuss specific things. In this case, this forum is a cigar forum, and we discuss cigars. Sometimes, in discussing said cigars, people don't like certain cigars, and that's okay. That is called an "opinion." And guess what dude, not everyone has YOUR OPINION, so get over it.

If you don't like people registering their opinion in your sacred little Tatuaje threads, then go somewhere else. Todd forbid we have an online community where people have differing opinions. Get off of your high horse, stop looking at yourself through rose-colored glasses, and come back down to reality.

Tatuaje is an impressive brand, and so is Fuente, and so is Padron, and the hundreds or other cigars out there. In the end, they're just rolled up leaves. Get over yourself. For some reason you've decided to deem yourself as the "Tatuaje Freedom Fighter," the one who stands in the gap between all these "assholes" on CigarPass who criticize the brand and protecting Pete Johnson's feelings. Like Joe Joe said, this feedback is good because Johnson reads these boards and he can glean real feedback from his customers. I'm pretty sure he's a big boy and he can defend himself on the playground without you getting your fruit of the looms in a twist.

And irregardless of what you say about being behind a keyboard on the internet, I'd say all of this to your face without a second thought.
So what are you trying to say Jon? :laugh:

Los,
Fill them up with Quickcrete first .... :laugh:

So what are you trying to say Jon? :laugh:

:laugh: I have no idea John! But seriously, he's being a whiny little brat about this whole thing, but I still have an interest in joining his Tatuaje Freedom Fighters! I'm sure we'll have a secret handshake and decoder rings with the fleur-de-lis on it!

P11145816.jpg

Through all of this, Pete makes good cigars that alot of people enjoy, and I'll surely be buying a box of Tat Blacks as they were the best Tatuaje and the only Tatuaje (besides the T110) that I liked.

Los, we all know what you're really going to do with those 3 tubos.

Los is probably contacting Jon right now for one of those special decoder rings.

Stopped by the shop last night, and the kid working there(not one of the owners) said he thinks they will be in on thursday....