• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje cigars and what is coming

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Red Tubes: Tatuaje UPDATE will also be releasing a Verocu Tubo.(east and west coast blend), Pete on pricing : "Probably close to $11...Just a guess though."

Black Tubes

La Verite

The Drak

Drac's

The wrapper is Habano Oscuro or Maduro........Similar wrapper color to the Cojonu 2009. The 13 stores picked will get a larger allocation but every store in the top 130 or so will get at least a few boxes.

The messed up part is I am putting the spooky tickets inside the bundles. So, I am guessing there will not be any sealed boxes out there unless the tickets are found early.

Not this year....total of 1300 boxes......Plus the 650 boxes of the Frank out of costume.......name was going to be Boris but I need to clear it with a friend who has the name already maybe just B.K.

I´m giving away one Ducati Monster 696 with the Spooky Tickets. Yes, Golden Tickets like Willy Wonka.......1 winner 13 tickets.................hidden somewhere in the 1950 boxes....1300 Dracs and 650 B.K.

Frank out of costume.....Boris Karloff. No box press and about a half inch shorter......and a possibly a different wrapper. Maybe I´ll keep the same wrapper....Don´t know!

Another Frank Release???

The Drake or the Drak? I'm definitely looking to get a couple of these!

Sorry for the mispell Greg, but I am with you on getting some of these come fall.

wow!!!
How did you get these before release!!!! =)
I never had a Tatuaje before, but from all the reviews and talk I definitely need to try some =)

The only one I really want is the la verite, and maybe a few black tubos.

edit: spelling.

Finally, I can get my hands on a Tat Black...mmmm....

Very very nice, that is going to be expensive...but damn its fun!

In answer to the question of release dates, box counts and who will get blacks I have no idea, but I will keep my eyes open and try to help as much as possible, I just picked up on this news, I am no one special.

Now can someone lend me a Visa number :laugh:

In answer to the question of release dates, box counts and who will get blacks I have no idea, but I will keep my eyes open and try to help as much as possible, I just picked up on this news, I am no one special.

I have Nasty's Visa number I've been using. Will PM you. :)

John

John

John if I had that number I would not use it on cigars, I need a new Truck :laugh:

John

John if I had that number I would not use it on cigars, I need a new Truck :laugh:

Like anyone would issue Los credit. :D

John

He has a Mr. Softy frequent customer rewards card.

8 punches and he gets a free small cone.

To add some info I was reading this morning. Pete answered some questions on his facebook page. In regards to the Drake, he said it is a Long Torpedo.

And in regards to the "Frank out of costume" :Shorter size and different wrapper. Frank out of costume. Coming out with the same cigar would be too easy. I like the extra work. 1000 boxes of 10. Somewhere close to $11

Hope this answers some Qs and creates others.

John

He has a Mr. Softy frequent customer rewards card.

8 punches and he gets a free small cone.

I thought he was Mr. Softy! ???

5262 1980 1457 6859 9866 768
Exp: 05/2013

Hope that helps you jerks. The statement would probably look something like this:

Anthem: The Chelsea Army Lingerie Store - 12" "Master Blaster" - $39.99
The Back Door - Never Ending Lube - $12.99
The Party Store - Ballerina Costume XXXXXXXL - $79.99
Jorel: CVS - 26 21oz Metamucil - @ $7.99 $207.74
CVS - White Owl Pineapple 3 pk - $3.99
Jayro: Homeboy on the corner - 3.5 grams - $110
-------DENIED--------------------
Jayro, even in today's technology age, it's still illegal to purchase cocaine with a credit card.