• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje cigars and what is coming

And in regards to the "Frank out of costume" :Shorter size and different wrapper. Frank out of costume. Coming out with the same cigar would be too easy. I like the extra work. 1000 boxes of 10. Somewhere close to $11

Many of you have already been smoking these and didn't know it. The Noella Reserva, and Regios Reserva are the same blend as the Frank, and one of them will probably end up being the "out of costume" size.

5262 1980 1457 6859 9866 768
Exp: 05/2013

Hope that helps you jerks. The statement would probably look something like this:

Anthem: The Chelsea Army Lingerie Store - 12" "Master Blaster" - $39.99
The Back Door - Never Ending Lube - $12.99
The Party Store - Ballerina Costume XXXXXXXL - $79.99
Jorel: CVS - 26 21oz Metamucil - @ $7.99 $207.74
CVS - White Owl Pineapple 3 pk - $3.99
Jayro: Homeboy on the corner - 3.5 grams - $110
-------DENIED--------------------
Jayro, even in today's technology age, it's still illegal to purchase cocaine with a credit card.

This was friggin hilarious Nasty!!

Jim

Hope that helps you jerks. The statement would probably look something like this:

Jayro, even in today's technology age, it's still illegal to purchase cocaine with a credit card.

AHHHHH ROTFLMAO That is so f-ing funny, god all I have to do to get a laugh here is start on Los and sure enough he delivers. Los you are like a joke machine, when we herf I will never get through one cigar, all I will do is laugh and laugh.

Thank god I send you cash for all our transactions!

And in regards to the "Frank out of costume" :Shorter size and different wrapper. Frank out of costume. Coming out with the same cigar would be too easy. I like the extra work. 1000 boxes of 10. Somewhere close to $11

Many of you have already been smoking these and didn't know it. The Noella Reserva, and Regios Reserva are the same blend as the Frank, and one of them will probably end up being the "out of costume" size.

Very good information guys and thanks so much for finding it out.

I feel like there is goig to be a gang rush when the stores get these, like when a new toy comes out a Christmas.

Was it hardto get the Jars back when they came out? I was not much of a Pete fan then.

Very good information guys and thanks so much for finding it out.

I feel like there is goig to be a gang rush when the stores get these, like when a new toy comes out a Christmas.

Was it hardto get the Jars back when they came out? I was not much of a Pete fan then.

Yes and no. Yes, I was offered two full jars and no, I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY!! :laugh:

Well in answer to your response my good friend Greg, at least we may know people who can get the Blacks, which is what I want. I really want a box of La Verite, but those I cannot swing, figuring $600 ish for a 25ct. Maybe I will try to get a 10 count "future"...now that means I am cheap :laugh: , actually probably normal

lmao.gif

I heard it was a Taino blend with a Broadleaf Wrapper instead of the usual Corojo.

Now that is funny chit there! :laugh: :sign:

Well in answer to your response my good friend Greg, at least we may know people who can get the Blacks, which is what I want. I really want a box of La Verite, but those I cannot swing, figuring $600 ish for a 25ct. Maybe I will try to get a 10 count "future"...now that means I am cheap :laugh: , actually probably normal

Your "cheap" ten count....my "cheap" ten count....lets just split a 25. We can fight over the box. Lets say swords and staplers at sunset.

All I can say is WOWWW! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these!

I definitely want to get my hands on a few of the new Blacks and maybe a Boris or two. I'm also thinking about a box of Dracs as a belated birthday present.

Your "cheap" ten count....my "cheap" ten count....lets just split a 25. We can fight over the box. Lets say swords and staplers at sunset.

Swords and STAPLERS?!?! I'm not so sure I wanted to know that much info about you and Anthems love-play!

:laugh: :laugh:

Swords and STAPLERS?!?! I'm not so sure I wanted to know that much info about you and Anthems love-play!

I don't know that I wanted to know that much either.

What I do want to know is if any of our CP retailers will be facilitating futures buys.

I don't know that I wanted to know that much either.

What I do want to know is if any of our CP retailers will be facilitating futures buys.

Glad someone asked as I can't figure the "futures thing" for the life of me.

I also want to know if the Red Tubos are Havana VI line like i think or just a black with a red tube?

Lets see if I can get this right from the interviews that I heard.

Pete will be selling "Master Cases" of 500 cigars. These master cases can contain any variety of boxes from 5 count to 100 count and will be individually numbered. The combination of box counts can be custom ordered.

Each box will be sold on a futures price of approx 25% less than the MSRP. When the line becomes 'retail', the cigars will be sold at full MSRP.

The idea comes from the French wine industry where bottles can be bought back by retailers and sold at a higher price because of good reviews or better vintage.

I would hope that Pete would come in and comment and correct any errors that I've made, but this is my layman's understanding of how the process works.

Lets see if I can get this right from the interviews that I heard.

Pete will be selling "Master Cases" of 500 cigars. These master cases can contain any variety of boxes from 5 count to 100 count and will be individually numbered. The combination of box counts can be custom ordered.

Each box will be sold on a futures price of approx 25% less than the MSRP. When the line becomes 'retail', the cigars will be sold at full MSRP.

The idea comes from the French wine industry where bottles can be bought back by retailers and sold at a higher price because of good reviews or better vintage.

I would hope that Pete would come in and comment and correct any errors that I've made, but this is my layman's understanding of how the process works.

Chris I think you pretty much have it there, if you are 1. Refering to the La Vertie and 2. Maybe not a 5 count (I understand them to start at 10), but linky the article so we can see?

Also, I will staple fight your truckin butt for a box :laugh:

I also want to know if the Red Tubos are Havana VI line like i think or just a black with a red tube?

Yes, my understanding (and I am not all things Tat) is that these are VI's in tubes.

I haven't seen an article, Anthem, but I heard an interview from Dogwatch where Pete talked about the process, and yes, this is only for the la vertie line, in 2 sizes.