• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje cigars and what is coming

Give me a friggin' break Pete Johnson. You're seriously treating your customers like the juvenile characters out of a fictional tale made in the 1960's by a Norwegian author?? I'm officially punching out of Tatuaje cigars... :rolleyes: Nothing like being treated like a giddy 12 year old in a hobby for men.

wow... Overreact much? More for me, either way.

I would just like to get at least fivers of some of these. Pete, do some five packs, with a silver ticket for a box of cigars. :whistling:

Give me a friggin' break Pete Johnson. You're seriously treating your customers like the juvenile characters out of a fictional tale made in the 1960's by a Norwegian author?? I'm officially punching out of Tatuaje cigars... :rolleyes: Nothing like being treated like a giddy 12 year old in a hobby for men.

wow... Overreact much? More for me, either way.

Nah, just sleep deprivation. Have em' all Johnny boy! :sign:

I´m giving away one Ducati Monster 696 with the Spooky Tickets. Yes, Golden Tickets like Willy Wonka.......1 winner 13 tickets.................hidden somewhere in the 1950 boxes....1300 Dracs and 650 B.K.

Wow.... really?

PS- Based on the above evidence provided by Tom, Tom should received 60% of all Drake sales from Tatuaje due to his marketing genius. Seriously. :angry:

ETA: I'm glad I used my 3,000 post to slam Johnson. :thumbs:

Unfortunately I quite clearly remember Pete talking about the ticket idea back in February at the Outlaw, so it would seem Tom is on the wrong end of the time line.

Also, if you're dropping pete's stuff can I have all your tats? Thanks!

Unfortunately I quite clearly remember Pete talking about the ticket idea back in February at the Outlaw, so it would seem Tom is on the wrong end of the time line.

Also, if you're dropping pete's stuff can I have all your tats? Thanks!

Unfortunately I quite clearly remember Tom talking about the ticket idea back in JanuDecemberary at the Inlaw, so it would seem Pete is on the wrong end of the time lime... ???

Also, if you're dropping Tom's friendship, as evidenced by the above post, can I have all your Opus? Thanks! :sign:

PS- I never trust anyone who looks like a young Mister Burns, with crazy locks of spun gold! :angry:

RE-BUMP for the Tat Black Tubos. When are they coming out? Anyone?