• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

And by now I'm sure all lists are complete and the phones have died down everywhere. Those who are lucky to be on a list, great. Now can we get back to our day?

Make 'em too hard to get and it's not worth my time hunting them down. Don't care how good they could be. Glad some of you other folks got time, though, and will enjoy these. There are a dozen good cigars I can go get right now, so why jump through hoops for these?

-John

Absolutely John, absolutely.

So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sale.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this.

You misunderstood Regency. They told me that they'll put me on the Drac list only if I buy a box of Tats :laugh: :laugh:

Ok i did misunderstand completely but i still stand by that its bullshit that i have to order a single box to get on the drac list. Still just trying to bump their sales.
The owner is really a d!@k...

Man what a clusterfuck. It would seem like everybody that's not one of the main 13 retailers has no idea what they're getting or how much they're getting. Hope everybody that wants them manages to find them, I'm on a list, so hopefully that works out.

Well for the Frank, there were 666 boxes divided between the 13, which is about 50 a piece. The total production for the Drac is 1300 boxes, so assuming this years 13 divide another 666 boxes and last year's get at maybe 10-20 boxes, that leaves between 340 and 500 boxes to be divided between the 201 other stores that are getting them. So, probably 1-3 boxes for each of the other shops would be my guess.

Boris production is limited to 1000 boxes.

So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sale.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this.

You misunderstood Regency. They told me that they'll put me on the Drac list only if I buy a box of Tats :laugh: :laugh:

Ok i did misunderstand completely but i still stand by that its bullshit that i have to order a single box to get on the drac list. Still just trying to bump their sales.

Unfortunately Walt, there are A LOT of d**ks in this business!

Unfortunately Walt, there are A LOT of d**ks in this business!

Mike's at the top of the list...I won't even shop there unless it's a Sunday and it's for a Tat I can't find elsewhere.

Make 'em too hard to get and it's not worth my time hunting them down. Don't care how good they could be. Glad some of you other folks got time, though, and will enjoy these. There are a dozen good cigars I can go get right now, so why jump through hoops for these?

-John

They'll show up on secondary markets.

Yeah, that may be, at marked up prices. This whole thing is crazy, and makes me dislike Tatuaje's whoring even more. I just want to know when the release of the Black tubos is going to be so I can spend my hard earned cash on a GOOD cigar.

-John

Yeah, that may be, at marked up prices. This whole thing is crazy, and makes me dislike Tatuaje's whoring even more. I just want to know when the release of the Black tubos is going to be so I can spend my hard earned cash on a GOOD cigar.

How bout the Reds? I've been hearing VERY good things about them from "people in the know".

-John

I wouldn't be so sure. Look at the black jar releases, they're still available from time to time at MSRP.

I wouldn't be so sure. Look at the black jar releases, they're still available from time to time at MSRP.

So were Wii's and Wii Fit's last Christmas, that didn't stop soccer moms everywhere from assaulting each other to obtain them though.

In the short term Dracs will be available around MSRP in very few places. I'm sure there will be plenty on Fleabay and other places.

As time goes by the novelty will wear off and Brothers who bought multiple boxes will sell them off closer to MSRP.

As time goes by the novelty will wear off and Brothers who bought multiple boxes will sell them off closer to MSRP.

This. :thumbs:

How bout the Reds? I've been hearing VERY good things about them from "people in the know".

I love the reds and browns. That's why I won't jump through hoops for a special release. I've got nothing against Pete at all, even will this crazy marketing. It's business... I just ain't playing. :D

-John

For you guys who missed out maybe you can get a box from PGK for twice what he bought them for.. :laugh:

For you guys who missed out maybe you can get a box from PGK for twice what he bought them for.. :laugh:

I think he has to adjust for inflation. The Franks were $350 and if he got Dracs he will let them go for $375. He landed where he deserves to be the Scumbag list. :laugh:

My roommate and I will be on the New Havana website on Saturday, if by some miracle I am able to get more than one, I will make sure someone on here gets it. Otherwise, congrats to the guys that are already confirmed for pre-order.

well im off of one list already, the arizona store, Churchill's Fine Cigars, says they will only be doing instore no mail orders. SUCKS! well once chance down lets hope i win one of the lottery list.

well im off of one list already, the arizona store, Churchill's Fine Cigars, says they will only be doing instore no mail orders. SUCKS! well once chance down lets hope i win one of the lottery list.

At least they'll take care of their locals...Too many stores out there will sell them ALL online, thereby shitting on their local customers who have been supporting them for years.

The lack of preparation involved in this whole thing is astounding. As far as I knew the only people who KNEW they were getting anything was drapers, everybody else was completely unprepared. You can't really rely on what was said in the first flurry of calls, since I would assume most shop owners had no plans in place for how they were going to distribute whatever they happened to get. Not to mention the fact that most of them didn't know what they would be getting, and so couldn't promise anything until later in the day.