• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Tatuaje Drac looks like the same blends but different size. Keep pussssssssshingg Pete. Send some smokes to the motel Pete.

Kumar Patel.

So the Frank, Drac, etc. all be different blends?

I kind of remember this from last year. The Frank, Boris, whatever the next vitola will all be the same blend and the Drac and progeny will be of a different blend. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here is the deal...

The new Frank will be called the "Frank Undressed", and will be the same blend as the old Frank, about a half inch shorter, and a different wrapper (I think 666 boxes total of that, but don't hold me to that)...
The Drac will have 1300 boxes (13 to a box), with the majority being sent to 13 retailers, but almost every Tat retailer will get at least one box...The top 13 retailers will be listed on Oct. 13th ...info will prob be on Pete's facebook page...
There will be 13 "Golden Tickets" in 13 separate boxes of the two cigars above, which will be used to draw a winner that will get a prize of some sort (I know I saw it somewhere, just could not track it down...A bike I think?)
At THIS point, the Dracs are due to be released in time for Halloween. That could change.
The new Black Label Tubos will come 10 to a box, and are due to be released in November (at this point)..."It's a hair higher priming, we're told. It also comes from Pepin's farm, La Finca Estrella, this time. "
In case you are counting, there are now FOUR different sizes of the Black labels. The original Jar Release (corona gorda), the Robusto (that you have to get from Pete at a function), the new Tubo, and the Toro, which is exclusive to the CRA Sampler.

Hope that helps!

~brooks

I feel like a kid looking at baseball cards "need it need it, want it want it "

My wife and I did a household budget for the first time last night and cigars has its own category. I'm finally going to have a cigar allowance. No sense hoarding that money :D

What I am really looking forward to is next year's release. Continuing to ply his savvy new market stratagem, the man who brought you cigar futures, will introduce the next level of cigar customization.

Can you say Tat The Blob!!! This limited release box of loose, wet tobacco leaves will allow you, the consumer, to decide what vitola and blend you want. Want a Double Perfecto...Roll it up... Lanceros your thing...Roll it up...Do you have the skill to make a Blob Baseball bat?

What I am really looking forward to is next year's release. Continuing to ply his savvy new market stratagem, the man who brought you cigar futures, will introduce the next level of cigar customization.

Can you say Tat The Blob!!! This limited release box of loose, wet tobacco leaves will allow you, the consumer, to decide what vitola and blend you want. Want a Double Perfecto...Roll it up... Lanceros your thing...Roll it up...Do you have the skill to make a Blob Baseball bat?

:sign: Coffee just came flying out of my nose!!! You might be on to something.

I feel like a kid looking at baseball cards "need it need it, want it want it "

That is so True! I used to (still sort of do) collect Hockey jerseys. Felt like that baseball card collection I had as a kid.

Now its cigars.

Anyone know what retailers won the lottory for selling the Drac's?

Edit: Oct 13th. Its amazing the things i have read over when i get excited.

Here is the coffin the Dracs will be in
6333_1189725456849_1039717942_600480_5413234_n.jpg

So the Drac is starting its own line of Halloween-themed Tatuajes. And Boris will be the continuation of a series started by the Frank, right?

Then I expect Halloween 2010 we'll be seeing 666 boxes of the Igor robusto! :laugh:

Even better idea!

Halloween 2011...a thinner size, like a corona or lonsdale, and call it the Frau Blucher! And put one of those sound chips (like that ones that come in novelty birthday cards), so that every time you open the box, it plays a sound clip of a thunderclap and horses neighing! :laugh:

Guys - Brooks speaks the truth. Oct 13th for the List and Oct 31st for the release.
As for "The Drac" being the start of a new line ; it's the continuation of a line called Monsters. New Monster series vitolas will debut each year. The 1st issue was "The Franks" for the monster Frankenstein, the following year an additional vitola, based on the previous year's monster, will be issued, named after the classic actor/actress that portrayed the monster (Boris Karloff in this case); as well as the new monster vitola which this year is "The Drac."
...and 2010 won't be "The Blob."
wink.gif

Guys - Brooks speaks the truth. Oct 13th for the List and Oct 31st for the release.

So what is the process of ordering? After the 13th when the stores are announced, can you pre order or do you have to wait? I assume it depends on vendor, but just not sure if I should be waking up early on the 13th or start calling on the 31st.

Thanks for all the info!