• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

Sweet! I hope his wife finds something he enjoys. :)

You can say that again. :laugh:

Waiting for the Postman like a kid on Christmas Eve.....
Dang double posts. :laugh:

I'm very excited to see this up and going. I hope everyone finds something they can enjoy. I've got my eye on a couple of the blends...

Ok the jury is in!

The wife helped with the decision. She said that they all started to smell the same after the first dozen or so, but we managed to come down to the following:

Take:

Christmas Cookie
Berry Cobbler
Autumn Blend

The puts come from a local shop The Tobacco Cache.

Stoney's Blend
Black Gold
Point Barrow

Package will go out tomorrow.

Ok the jury is in!

The wife helped with the decision. She said that they all started to smell the same after the first dozen or so, but we managed to come down to the following:

Take:

Christmas Cookie
Berry Cobbler
Autumn Blend

The puts come from a local shop The Tobacco Cache.

Stoney's Blend
Black Gold
Point Barrow

Package will go out tomorrow.

3 great choices!

Thanks for the up-date Bilder. Please post the shipping info when you can. It arrived in Alaska fairly quickly. :thumbs:

CUPPAJACK - you're up next! :)

That Christmas Cookie is pretty damned good. :thumbs:

Do you have any further info about your puts? It would be interesting to know what tobaccos are in the blend, are they aromatics, what flavorings, etc.

If you don't that's cool. I was just wondering.

The DC# is: 0103 8555 7493 0610 2443

I will drop it off at the airport post office this afternoon, that will save a day of transit time.

As for the blends in my puts, here is what the local shop says about them on their website:

Stoney's Blend - Black Cavendish & Special Blends Our flagship blend (Their best seller)

Black Gold - Gold Cavendish & Fire-Cured Virginia Full sweet taste, slightly toasted

Point Barrow - Fire Cured Cavendish Mild, rich, sweet flavors

These are their three best sellers. Seems Alaskans like Cavendish. :)

Just wanted to add that this is the best smelling box you will ever have the pleasure of getting in the mail. :)

It was hard to decide between all the great blends. Will have to place an order with Boswell's sometime soon.

I will drop it off at the airport post office this afternoon, that will save a day of transit time.

As for the blends in my puts, here is what the local shop says about them on their website:

Stoney's Blend - Black Cavendish & Special Blends Our flagship blend (Their best seller)

Black Gold - Gold Cavendish & Fire-Cured Virginia Full sweet taste, slightly toasted

Thanks for the info!

I can't wait until this get's to me...:)

Thanks for the speedy turn-a-round BILDER! And the excellent puts! Hope you enjoy the Boswell Tobacco!

Package was dropped at the post office about 90 minutes ago.

Tried a bowl of the Autumn Blend today. Very nice blend!!! Not too sweet, not too hot, nice aroma. What is there not to love?

Package was dropped at the post office about 90 minutes ago.

Tried a bowl of the Autumn Blend today. Very nice blend!!! Not too sweet, not too hot, nice aroma. What is there not to love?

I just finished a bowl of that a few minutes ago. Very good!

I love the USPS!

Package just landed (along w/ a new pipe from AAA Meerschaum!) on my desk.

I'll post my P&T tonight and get this rolling to Marcsheldon tomorrow!

Yeah, so I'm keeping the box... Too much good stuff.

My takes (both my wife's choice:)
Boswell's Northwoods
Tobacco Cache's Black Gold

My puts:
Beverly Hills Pipe and Tobacco "Henry's Blend" and "Beverly Hills Premium Blend"

I wasn't able to get much info on the blends from the clerk, but he did say that Henry's is smooth and mild, and the Premium blend is their best seller and more full and smoky.

I'm also going to toss in a pouch of "Blue Note" that I got from the free Altadis sampler offer. I don't really dig it...

Thanks for letting me play!
I'll post the DC # tomorrow morning...

That Northwoods is some good stuff. I think you'll enjoy it.

It's getting closer... :D

im ready......

Great! :thumbs: It is my understanding that Marcsheldon & Preembargo are getting together to make their Puts & Takes so it won't be long till this is out of Texas & on its way to Aeroswat in Oklahoma!

Just need the DC# from CuppaJack yet and we'll be all set.

im ready......

Great! :thumbs: It is my understanding that Marcsheldon & Preembargo are getting together to make their Puts & Takes so it won't be long till this is out of Texas & on its way to Aeroswat in Oklahoma!

Just need the DC# from CuppaJack yet and we'll be all set.

my attendance at the dallas herf is still a game time decision. worse case, itll take 1 day to get to preembargo via usps. ill know more later this week.