• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

Sorry gents...

I couldn't get the package out today, I've only just now gotten out of bed, laid-out by an autumn cold.

My apologies, and this WILL go out tomorrow

Sorry again for the hold-up! With any luck this package will be in TX by Friday...

Now if I could only get over this damn cold and actually smoke some of the tobacco...

Sorry again for the hold-up! With any luck this package will be in TX by Friday...

Now if I could only get over this damn cold and actually smoke some of the tobacco...
I know how you feel. I just hope by the time this gets here I"ll be able to actually take in the aromas. :( I get 2 colds per year, one in the fall and one in the late spring. I never had this problem back home in Indiana. Another reason why I am really discontent up here.

Pardon my bitching. Carry on!

:)

And Marc has a delivery!

"USPS" said:
Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 3617 3476

Service Type: Delivery Confirmation - Priority

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered ROWLETT TX 75089 11/09/07 11:38am

And FYI Post Offices are Closed Monday Nov. 12 to Celebrate Veterans Day.

yep, i got it friday. ill take the long weekend to look it over and send her off tuesday morning.

Marc, I can't bribe you with steak? :whistling:
You could bribe me with steak. :D

I hate it when there's no mail on Mondays. It messes with my whole routine...

Pick a winner, Marc! (How could you miss with this selection!)

Sorry Mike, unfortunatly the camping trip with the girls trumped a steak today.

takes:
#1. Apple Strudle
#9. Chocolate Cream
#15. Maple Leaf

puts:
#30. Bourbon Nut Cake
#31. Kahlua Signiature
#32. Professor's Blend

Bourbon Nut Cake,
8 oz. IQ
2 oz. Black Cavendish
2 oz. D40 Vanilla
4 oz. HazelNut

Kahlua Signiature
8 oz. Burley Cube
8 Oz. Bl/BW
2 Oz. Liquid Kahlua

Professor's Blend
6 oz. Black Cavendish
6 oz. IQ
4 oz. Whiskey Cavendish
1 Liquid oz. Jack Daniel's

I'll have this in the mail Tuesday morning. Thanks for letting me play fellas.

by the way brew, ill swap out some tobacco and postage if ever wanna send me some "Chistmas cookie blend" next time you think about it.

by the way brew, ill swap out some tobacco and postage if ever wanna send me some "Chistmas cookie blend" next time you think about it.

You got it Marc, next time I'm over there, which should be soon. :thumbs:

Some great puts BTW, I hope you found something that you'll enjoy in the takes. Thanks for participating.

PREEMBARGO - Incoming!

Sorry Mike, unfortunatly the camping trip with the girls trumped a steak today.

No worries Marc, I was just bustin your chops. :D I understand that there are more important things in life than a herf. I'm sorry that you missed it but I'm sure we'll do it again and you can make it then. Next time Brother!

Caught the pass yesterday. My apologies for not posting, with everything else going on we’re in the process of moving. Bargogirl and I will give it a good sniff tonight and get it out Monday.

Caught the pass yesterday. My apologies for not posting, with everything else going on we’re in the process of moving. Bargogirl and I will give it a good sniff tonight and get it out Monday.
I know I can't speak for everybody else, but make sure to take care of the real important stuff first. I don't think it will hurt any of the future participants if we have to wait a few more days. I'm sure it won't hurt the tobacco either.

Thanks for the update Preembargo! :thumbs: Hope you sniff out something that you will enjoy.

Aeroswat, heads up. It should be heading your way soon.

Hello Preembargo,

So how we doing on this?? :whistling: It has been in the Dallas area for 10+ days... are we Oklahoma bound? :thumbs: Any problems, please let me know. TIA.

Gentlemen, I still haven’t sent this out yet. We just finished the move yesterday morning (now comes the ‘fun’ of unpacking) and I’ve only just opened the pass last night. I’ve picked a few possible takes and Bargogirl will give them a whiff today and give her “final approval” then this will be in the mail Friday.

Shawn, this is Oklahoma bound.
0306 2400 0001 3907 4289
0306 2400 0001 3097 4289

31- Buttered Rum
20- Sweet Tea
9- Kings English

Puts:

34- Ashton ~ Winding Road -50g tin
Review- http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...=W&TID=2595 ****

35- Peterson ~ Sherlock Holmes -50g tin
Review- http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...A=S&TID=932 ***

36- Peterson ~ Irish Flake -50g tin
Review- http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...=I&TID=2698 ***

37- Peterson ~ Old Dublin -50g tin
Review- http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...A=O&TID=931 ***

38- Ashton ~ Guilty Pleasures -50g tin
Review- http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...=G&TID=2591 *

Tim, Thank you for having me in CP’s first Pipe Tobacco Pass!

edit to correct DC#

YIPPEE!
The the PASS has escaped Texas, and according to USPS it has arrived in the state of OKLAHOMA. :thumbs: So AEROSWAT, it appears that you should have the PASS tomorrow. So I hope you are ready for it and find something you will enjoy.