• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

Aeroswat,

According to usps.com:

"USPS.COM" said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0001 3097 4289
"USPS.COM" said:

Your item was delivered at 2:42 PM on November 26, 2007 in BROKEN BOW, OK 74728.

Did you receive the pass?
Thanks.

Pass came in yesterday, came in late from work so didn,t see it until this morning, will go through it today looks like a lot of great stuff

Shawn

Alright this package will go out Fri morning, wanting one more waiting on a order to get in

Takes
3. Sweet & Mild
36. Peterson Irish Flake

Puts
39. S&G 1792 Flake
40. British Imperial

Thanks for letting me in this pass
Shawn

I just noticed that marc posted #31 as Kahlua Signiature but it was marked in the inventory and on the bag as Buttered Rum. After trying a bowl, it's definitely Buttered Rum and quite tasty. :thumbs:

Fired up a bowl of Boswell's Sweet Tea tonight. WOW! A nice bridge between aromatics and English Blends with a very pleasant room note. Four stars!

Fired up a bowl of Boswell's Sweet Tea tonight. WOW! A nice bridge between aromatics and English Blends with a very pleasant room note. Four stars!
Excellent! I have a sample of that coming with my new pipe tomorrow. I was going to take it from the pass, but you beat me to it! :) I've heard nothing but good things about this blend.

You're in for a treat. It's interesting that there's no Latakia in the blend but it offers a richness that is typical of English Blends yet with a light sweetness and fruity undertones.

Excellent! I have a sample of that coming with my new pipe tomorrow. I was going to take it from the pass, but you beat me to it! :) I've heard nothing but good things about this blend.

The Sweet Tea is one of my favorites!

The Pass did not go off today as intended , totally my fault, but will make it out in the morning for sure

Sorry
Shawn

The Pass did not go off today as intended , totally my fault, but will make it out in the morning for sure

Sorry
Shawn

Shawn,
Are the takes and puts you previously posted your final selections? I'm not certain as you held the pass up for a day awaiting something, so I do not know where you are with your takes and puts.
Please let me know. Has it shipped today?
Thanks

Pass did go off today
dc # 03071790000459035373

did not get package I was waiting on but p/t have changed, edited in above post,

I want to thank you for including me in this pass, happy holidays to everybody

Shawn

Pass did go off today
dc # 03071790000459035373

did not get package I was waiting on but p/t have changed, edited in above post,

I want to thank you for including me in this pass, happy holidays to everybody

Shawn

Thanks for the update Shawn.
However, did you take "#3" or did you take "Sweet and Mild"? Still not certain which you intended?

I got sweet and Mild, isn't that # 3, if not it must have been the other one I was looking at

Sorry for the confusion
Shawn

Well I tried to update the first page with the last two Piper's puts and takes and it appears we are off a bit. Alan, since you are set to receive the PASS next could you please do a bit of a reconciliation. Appreciate it.

I'll do my best when it gets here.

I'm looking forward to it! :)

I got the pass this AM. I'll go through it and do my P/Ts this afternoon while my boy is at school. I'll try to get it out today or tomorrow depending on the weather. We're getting a pretty good snow today to go on top of the 11 inches we got Saturday/Sunday.

There is a very pleasant aroma emanating from the box... :)

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh, I need an address for the next in line. Someone want to PM me?

Oh, I need an address for the next in line. Someone want to PM me?

Huh? There should be a complete inventory listing of all the tobacco and each piper participant's full address, phone, email etc., in the mailing order in the box??? Did it disappear? ???

Neither list is there.

I'll include an updated inventory list and the address list you sent me. This will be going out tomorrow for sure.

Neither list is there.

I'll include an updated inventory list and the address list you sent me. This will be going out tomorrow for sure.

Damn incompetents! :angry: :laugh:

Thanks Alan for all the extra work, sorry about you having to do all that. Also, thanks for the swift turn-around, as it should be! :thumbs: