• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this won't be much of a stretch, but I'd like to keep with our ER theme going and wish for a ERDM Vikingos or a RASS Gran Robusto. If that can't be done, I'll check back in later this evening and broaden it.

Ok.....well the crickets chirping makes me think I need to come up with some more options....

How about: Diplomatiocs #1 or Bolivar Lonsdale that are not plugged, or Partagas Lusitania, SLR DC, or Bolivar CG with a little bit of age on them?

How about a Partagas Lusitania from 1998 Mike?

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 6793 2103

I wish for.....

Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas (Not the Fina), OR Opus, Taboada, ED 109, Tatuaje Thermonuclear

I have your addy. ;)

I'll pass my wish to:

1) A member who has been on the forum for at least a month
2) A minimum of 25 posts

Well, you're up Greg! :)

EDIT: I'd go for something good. These guys, as you know are quite generous!!

I wish for.....

Davidoff 100th Anniversary Diademas (Not the Fina), OR Opus, Taboada, ED 109, Tatuaje Thermonuclear

The fact that someone managed to come up with one of Tim's unicorn pipe-dreams is beyond me.

Trust me -- I tried for a little over 2 months and have come up empty handed.

:sign: :rolleyes: :sign:

Opus or cuban I have both king you choose. I will fullfill either you just say the word and it goes out tomorrow.

Step

I wish for an original release Anejo 77 or a Maduro Opus X #2.

Step

Ok guys I made a mistake here and missed the OR (original release) Opus! I just thought he wanted a really nicely aged one, not one that is aged to perfection, so I have PMd King with my screw up and will withdraw my request. Though I have many old Cubans and Opus no original relase Opus. Sorry everyone!!

Step

Status
Not open for further replies.