• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ G1 :laugh:

Nothing's ever simple, is it? :whistling:

I've sent Marc a PM, asking him to take a tube of rolled up leaves from me. I hope he'll say yes, and then I'll post a wish...

Okay.

All is right with the cosmos, expect that Jessica Alba carrying another man's baby.

I'm sending the cigar off to Gary Tomorrow. Tim, I'll send you my addy. Wish away.

Great, can't wait to get it. Oh wait, damn, wrong Gary... again. Carry on. :laugh:

I wish for a Cohiba Sublime EL '04 or a Bolivar Colosales Regional Edition

Opus or cuban I have both king you choose. I will fullfill either you just say the word and it goes out tomorrow.

Step

Aight...tough time deciding there! I'm going with the Original Release Opus...

Greg, I've got your OR Opus Perfecxion #5

Sorry about that Step!!

Thanks Brian!! MMmmmm....

Its not your fault! I get the idiot award again. Sorry guys if I put anyone off. I will just read a bit slower next time.

Step

I wish for a Cohiba Sublime EL '04 or a Bolivar Colosales Regional Edition

It was very nice of you to step up with the OR Opus, Brian. I have a Sublime for you.

This time I'll pick. I would love to try a black label Tatuaje.

Rob

Did someone say OR :laugh:

I ain't had anything on peoples wish list when i've checked in here, but i'll keep an eye peeled.

Looks like a lot of fun!

I had to go back and read the rules and make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes!

Rob,
I have a Black Tat on it's way!

How about Cohiba Maduro 5 (any) or a AF Hemingway Sungrown? :D

I have your maduro 5. Which one do you want a Secretos or a Genios, those are the two I have. All hell I will just send you one of each, how does that sound?

Step

I would like an Opus X #2 Maduro or an original release Anejo 77.

Step

I have your maduro 5. Which one do you want a Secretos or a Genios, those are the two I have. All hell I will just send you one of each, how does that sound?

Step

Thanks Step the Genios is fine!

Your up!

Hopefully these are not to difficult :whistling: , but as stated above I would like an Opus X #2 Maduro or an original release Anejo 77.

Step

Status
Not open for further replies.