• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

This is indeed getting interesting and now we are rolling again!

Brent, all landed safely today. Thank you kindly good sir. I've not had a single one in the bunch. Looking forward to slowly destroying them by fire! ;) especially the AF DC.

C

Wyatt, you are up brother!

What is your wish?

Quoting this so it doesn't get buried. Makes me really happy to see this rolling the way it is this week! This is the spirit of these passes. Lets see if we can't make it happen with the rest!

Wyatt, you are up brother!

What is your wish?

Got Bill's all packaged up, it'll fly tomorrow. I hope you like the selection of NC's bro. I'll be very interested to hear what you think of each. I dug down deep in the humi!!!!

Wish huh? Jeez, I honestly can't think of much at the moment. I've been looking for a Cohiba Lancero for awhile now. It's not that I can't get ahold of them, I just don't want to pull the trigger until I've had one and it gets tough to get singles or 5'ers of them. If there's a Cohiba Lance out there, I'd surely enjoy it.

Got Bill's all packaged up, it'll fly tomorrow. I hope you like the selection of NC's bro. I'll be very interested to hear what you think of each. I dug down deep in the humi!!!!

Wish huh? Jeez, I honestly can't think of much at the moment. I've been looking for a Cohiba Lancero for awhile now. It's not that I can't get ahold of them, I just don't want to pull the trigger until I've had one and it gets tough to get singles or 5'ers of them. If there's a Cohiba Lance out there, I'd surely enjoy it.

I am actually looking forward to this... As much as a snob I am, I will keep an open mind, and review each one...

Cohiba Lancero, I am sure someone has one out there... and... if they are as good as the one I just had, you are in for a treat!

I'm super curious about what you selected...hope that Bill puts up those reviews quick.

Ok, looks like I'm not getting any takers on the Cohiba Lancero. No biggie. Let's try something different.

I'd like to try a Por Larranaga Picadores if there is any out there.

Edited to add:

In an effort to broaden it a bit....I'd be more than happy to sample any of these as well. Anything will do.

- Dipolmaticos #2
- Vegas Robaina Unicos
- Sancho Panza Belicosos
- Trinidad Vigia

Last edited:
Ok, looks like I'm not getting any takers on the Cohiba Lancero. No biggie. Let's try something different.

I'd like to try a Por Larranaga Picadores if there is any out there.

Edited to add:

In an effort to broaden it a bit....I'd be more than happy to sample any of these as well. Anything will do.

- Dipolmaticos #2
- Vegas Robaina Unicos
- Sancho Panza Belicosos
- Trinidad Vigia

Gotcha on that one and if I look in enough boxes you never know what I might find

Nice!!
Take good care of this one brother :)

You know I will. Even though I think he might be a Cubby fan. There are some other er ugh specials that might be in the box fit for a fan of the Bubs.

You know I will. Even though I think he might be a Cubby fan. There are some other er ugh specials that might be in the box fit for a fan of the Bubs.

No Way!!!! Cards all the way!!!.........Though I am a Blackhawks fan....yeah, I'm that rare breed. Haha! Thanks bro! Looking forward to whatever you send my way!