• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Wyatt, I received your very generous package today brother... I don't know where to start :)

Awesome letter, really touched my heart.

I will (as promised) do a review for each one of these beauties... I have never liked any non CC's, but these smell and look great...

Thanks again my friend.

Wyatt, I received your very generous package today brother... I don't know where to start :)

Awesome letter, really touched my heart.

I will (as promised) do a review for each one of these beauties... I have never liked any non CC's, but these smell and look great...

Thanks again my friend.

Very welcome of course. Obviously I expect nothing but your true opinion. They simply just may not be your thing. But maybe you will enjoy them and if nothing else I hope you enjoy the experience. My pleasure.

Very intrigued to see what he sent you to try. Can't wait for the reviews.
This one intrigues me the most, it is a White Owl White Grape Natural:
DSC01200.jpg

I will as soon as my package is posted as received, which should be tomorrow. Under consideration is any RE from Germany.

Gott'em Larry, :D, you sumbitch! Fantastic selection of sticks! Way more than I wished for!

I especially appreciate those top notch Backwoods and Dutchmasters you included as the "Blackhawks" package.....are those aged? They look so tasty!!!! :eek:

Thanks again Larry, I can't wait to try the Picadores and plenty others!!!!! Post your wish!

You know, I saw the Backwoods, flavored no less, and couldn't help myself. It was the first time I realized my favorite smoke came in some sort of berry flavor. Probably not aged I think the born on date is this year.

Any RE from Germany, I will give it a try and see what happens.

Well I do have one particular German special release left, but it doesn't have the secondary RE band on it if that's ok. Some guys here know what I'm talking about.

Well I do have one particular German special release left, but it doesn't have the secondary RE band on it if that's ok. Some guys here know what I'm talking about.

That would be fine, no secondary band required. I normally always take off the band. That was quick. Thank you very much!