• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Well I do have one particular German special release left, but it doesn't have the secondary RE band on it if that's ok. Some guys here know what I'm talking about.

Hot damn! I know what that is! Nice play!!

Well I do have one particular German special release left, but it doesn't have the secondary RE band on it if that's ok. Some guys here know what I'm talking about.

Hey, if it's your last one, keep it, 'cause I intend to smoke it.

Good. I ain't giving it to you to fondle. Except maybe while your smoking it but that's your business.

I've only fonlded one cigar in my life, an original Behike then he told me it was 1300 British pounds and I carefully gave it back.

Apologies Larry this was supposed to go out today but ran into a few things. Should have it out Monday.

Anytime you send you send it will be appreciated.

So I forgot today is a holiday because we don't get paid for it. Tomorrow.

Dear CigarPass Members,

THE RULES

3. When granting a wish, try to have a wish in mind to post at the same time and when someone has said that they can grant your wish it will be confirmed in short order. Keep your wishes specific so that you get what you want. This will save time so folks aren't chiming in for people to post wishes or bumping the thread all the time. Sometimes you get lost in who's wish it is and as a result, more than one PIF chain may pop up. This is a no-no.

Hey guys I think we have gotten a little off track with making wishes. I quoted the rule so everyone is on the same page. Once a wish has been granted we are to then make a wish so we can keep this moving along. I believe we have lately been having a misunderstanding on this and in fact a wish should be made as quickly as possible once you have agreed to grant the previous wish to keep things moving.

Last edited:
Yea, someone needs to make a wish. I'm staring to get antsy as to when I plan on fucking someone up!

Sorry guys, missed that part. I usually waited until it was in the mail just in case something happened. That said here is my wish. I am thinking about getting a box of San Cristobal La Fuerza and would like to try one out first. I also wouldn't mind trying a Cohiba or Partagas maduro if any happen to be laying around.

Sorry guys, missed that part. I usually waited until it was in the mail just in case something happened. That said here is my wish. I am thinking about getting a box of San Cristobal La Fuerza and would like to try one out first. I also wouldn't mind trying a Cohiba or Partagas maduro if any happen to be laying around.
I got this. PM me your address.

9405 5036 9930 0245 0889 92

Enjoy!

Ok, my dream cigar would be a Punch Medalla De Oro UK Regional. :D

I'll be back tomorrow to change it to something more reasonable! ;)

Larry, yours has also hit the PO, 9505 5104 0134 6019 3211 11. Let me know when it lands and will tell you what you won.