• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I can take care of this. But I won't be able to put it together until Mon/Tues. I'm leaving for Tampa in the morning and won't be back until Monday night.

No problem thank you very much.

Thanks, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am going to ask the Postal worker today when she shows up.

Ok, so she just came bye the office and I asked her, she said it was back at the office and would bring it tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No problem thank you very much.

Ok, I'll get home Monday and get it out the door on Tuesday. So in order to keep it going, I'll throw out my wish:

Any of these would do, as I'm looking at sampling for possible future box purchase(s).

- Partagas 898
- San Cristobal De La Habana La Fuerza
- Trinidad Coloniales
- Any Punch with a Regional Band (no, I'm not looking for purchase sample, just a random wish option)

Again, any will do. Thanks.

Oh thank god. Please do let me know so my heart can stop trying to break out of my chest.

Nobody brought mail today, tomorrow I will go to the PO. Can you imagine............she lied to me didn't even come by the office.

Josh, the package landed today and man am I excited about the selection. Way too generous of you.

Thank you very much.

Alrighty then, just went to the PO and came back with...not one, but 3 Packages. Bill's was one of them, The Three Donkey's Split was another and there was a package of contact lenses which was shipped from Canada.

William, thank you very much for the wish and the extras! That will be a wonderful smoke and am looking forward to smoking those that I have not yet tried. YOU DA MAN. Thanks again.

Furthermore the tracking LIED, it said delivered to the mailbox.

STATUS OF ITEM
January 22, 2016 , 1:16 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:16 pm on January 22, 2016 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132.

January 22, 2016 , 9:39 am

Out for Delivery

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

January 22, 2016 , 9:29 am

Sorting Complete

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

January 22, 2016 , 6:37 am

Arrived at Post Office

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

I suppose if you are not there ONE TIME they put it in some sort of unclaimed package purgatory and then after a time sell it as unclaimed mail or something. Is that a reality show......

Last edited:
Josh, mailed today the tracking number has been PM'd.

Bill, thank you very much for the wish and the extras! That will be a wonderful smoke and am looking forward to smoking those that I have not yet tried.

You are very welcome, and I hope you enjoy all of them...

Alrighty then, just went to the PO and came back with...not one, but 3 Packages. Bill's was one of them, The Three Donkey's Split was another and there was a package of contact lenses which was shipped from Canada.

Bill, thank you very much for the wish and the extras! That will be a wonderful smoke and am looking forward to smoking those that I have not yet tried. YOU DA MAN. Thanks again.

Furthermore the tracking LIED, it said delivered to the mailbox.

STATUS OF ITEM
January 22, 2016 , 1:16 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:16 pm on January 22, 2016 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132.

January 22, 2016 , 9:39 am

Out for Delivery

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

January 22, 2016 , 9:29 am

Sorting Complete

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

January 22, 2016 , 6:37 am

Arrived at Post Office

SAINT LOUIS, MO 63132

I suppose if you are not there ONE TIME they put it in some sort of unclaimed package purgatory and then after a time sell it as unclaimed mail or something. Is that a reality show......
So am I correct in hearing that my package has not made it to you? Did they give you any sort of answer as to where it is? I will go to the PO on Monday and raise some sort of hell.

Yes Wyatt, and I would get him on this one, but he filled mine and well hell, we could have each driven 45 minutes and swapped packages and had a herf but he already mailed his end so if someone else wants to get him that would be fine.