• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Can't imagine what Bill wants! He's got just about every cigar known to mankind, except for all those non-CC's... :)

Bet he wants an Illusione H-Town Lancero... ;)

I am going to pass my wish on to Chester (drunkfish3)

I will pm him just in case he does not see this...

Sounds reasonable to me Chester... and you are very welcome brother!

Thank you bill!! My unrealistic wish is a behike but any le isom would be nice.

Chester, got you on this one. I have your address and the package goes tomorrow.

This time Anthony tone-ny wins.

Make a wish my friend.

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. N! Very kind and generous of you to think of me. As for a cigar wish hmmmm? How about an older RyJ, pre red and white tube, that would be a tasty morsel.

Thank you Mr. N! Very kind and generous of you to think of me. As for a cigar wish hmmmm? How about an older RyJ, pre red and white tube, that would be a tasty morsel.

Let me confirm tonight, I think I've got you here.

I won't post anything further until confirmed.

C

Looking to try either your favorite illusione limited/regional or cc limited/regional. I'll let that sit a bit and see.

Oh, tone-ny, I'm gonna try to let em fly tomorrow but if not I'll send em out Monday so they don't sit in the USPS over the weekend. Also, you have PM.

C

Brian got your package. Looks like I'm having an enjoyable weekend.

I'll expand my with from illusione regional limited and CC, regional limited to include your favorite pardon 64, 26, your favorite lonsdale, lancero, corona, or petite corona.

C

Ok I'll take it C. I'm already shipping you a boatload of cigars anyways. Might as well just send a few more! :)

It may delay my shipping by a day, but perhaps I can make it to the Post Master in time with everything! :) I will post tracking today/tomorrow!

Ok I'll take it C. I'm already shipping you a boatload of cigars anyways. Might as well just send a few more! :)

It may delay my shipping by a day, but perhaps I can make it to the Post Master in time with everything! :) I will post tracking today/tomorrow!

Very kind of you good sir.

Now make a wish MNBrian!

I'd love to see a Cameroon Wrapped Anejo or a Monte Anejados, but I'd absolutely settle for any ISOM cohiba if there are any out there. One was gifted to me (an Esplendidos) but it's too valuable to me to smoke yet. I'm waiting for a special occasion or a second stick so that I don't feel as bad about trying it. Another Esplendidos or perhaps a simple CoRo would be phenomenal!