• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

C, your package shipped with both your winnings (via Jonesy) and your Make A Wish.

I'd love to see a Cameroon Wrapped Anejo or a Monte Anejados, but I'd absolutely settle for any ISOM cohiba if there are any out there. One was gifted to me (an Esplendidos) but it's too valuable to me to smoke yet. I'm waiting for a special occasion or a second stick so that I don't feel as bad about trying it. Another Esplendidos or perhaps a simple CoRo would be phenomenal!
Brian, I gotcha on this.

ETA: I spoke with Brian and I'm going to wait a week before dropping get this off at the P.O.

Last edited:
So what's your wish Brett? :)
Well, when I first began smoking cigars there were two cigars that for some reason I thought were the pinnacle of the cigar smoking experience, even though I had never tried one. As of today, I have never touched the infamous Sir Winnie and would like to see what all the talk is about. If anyone can help with one that is smoking like a Sir Winnie is supposed to, I would be very grateful.

Well, when I first began smoking cigars there were two cigars that for some reason I thought were the pinnacle of the cigar smoking experience, even though I had never tried one. As of today, I have never touched the infamous Sir Winnie and would like to see what all the talk is about. If anyone can help with one that is smoking like a Sir Winnie is supposed to, I would be very grateful.
I can get you on this. It will give me an excuse to smoke one myself.

My wish would be

La Escepcion Selecto Finos
La Escepcion Don Jose

Um, I didn't get them yet, perhaps the mail came after I left the office. Thanks for checking.

Lets go ahead and expand a little to keep this moving.

My wish would be
La Escepcion Don Jose

Cohiba Siglo VI
Cohiba Lancero
HdM Epi #1
JL #1
Monte Esp#1 or #2
RyJ Exhibicion #4
Any CC LE or RE

Last edited:
Damn Mr. M got me what I wanted, but went over and above. Thank you young man for your generosity!

Larry, hopefully the package got to you today. I just checked and it shows as delivered on Friday.

Lets go ahead and expand a little to keep this moving.

My wish would be
La Escepcion Don Jose

Cohiba Siglo VI
Cohiba Lancero
HdM Epi #1
JL #1
Monte Esp#1 or #2
RyJ Exhibicion #4
Any CC LE or RE

I can get you on this, not the La Escepcion sadly.

Larry, hopefully the package got to you today. I just checked and it shows as delivered on Friday.

Sadly it has not made itself known. No worries I know you sent it and if the delivery was on the mailbox as they said.....it was stolen. I didn't have the new Postal Worker trained to give them to the business next door. People were at the office on Friday and should have received it. I'm pissed and put a sign on the door reading "Under NO Circumstances can a Package be Left Outside the Building". I will henceforth be providing my PO Box for packages sent from the US Mail.

Maybe it will still be delivered. I've had something like this happen. Thankfully they found it and held it.

Yeah I hope that is the case. I will try to get to the PO tomorrow and see if they can start the ball on this.

Yeah I hope that is the case. I will try to get to the PO tomorrow and see if they can start the ball on this.

Thanks, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am going to ask the Postal worker today when she shows up.