• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Sorry for the delay. The weekend was quiet busy. I do have 3 of 4 I'm just missing the SC. I'll get these out today and get my wish up this afternoon.

Paul
I did a a San Cristobal but it is not the size you requested. But the age should make you happy... :)

For my wish I'd like to try a couple of the RE or EL CC's from '14 or '15 I have only tried one.

Thank you,
Paul

Hmmmm...how about any Punch cigar? I do not believe I have one in my humidor nor have I ever smoked one. Thanks.

I love how this thread went from nearly dead to being a hot potato. Much more fun this way.

You're up Larry. As the defending World Series champs are fond of saying "Keep the line moving."

I love how this thread went from nearly dead to being a hot potato. Much more fun this way.

You're up Larry. As the defending World Series champs are fond of saying "Keep the line moving."

I echo that sentiment about the hot potato. Much more fun.

But I can't seem to get this out of my mind as the Royals should have won their first Series last year. BAHAHA. Denkinger should have been the MVP. I actually went to a few Royals games last year as I have a couple of children in college in KC, plus its only about 3.5 hours away.

Hmmm? Golfgar I'm having a hard time interpreting your response into a cigar wish? I see all the letters for Gurkha in your post...is that what your looking for?

Hmmm? Golfgar I'm having a hard time interpreting your response into a cigar wish? I see all the letters for Gurkha in your post...is that what your looking for?

If you have one with some age I'll take it.

I echo that sentiment about the hot potato. Much more fun.

But I can't seem to get this out of my mind as the Royals should have won their first Series last year. BAHAHA. Denkinger should have been the MVP. I actually went to a few Royals games last year as I have a couple of children in college in KC, plus its only about 3.5 hours away.

If Jack Clark could catch a pop up StL still might have won in '85.

If Jack Clark could catch a pop up StL still might have won in '85.

We could have played well in game 7 and won or better in the other 2 games we lost as well, but the mistake made by Denkinger was and egregious error that plays with people's minds and as Yogi Berra (a St. Louis guy) said
“90% of the game is half mental.”

PS I'm not bitter. HAHAHA