• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

We could have played well in game 7 and won or better in the other 2 games we lost as well, but the mistake made by Denkinger was and egregious error that plays with people's minds and as Yogi Berra (a St. Louis guy) said
“90% of the game is half mental.”

PS I'm not bitter. HAHAHA
Be happy with the success the Cards have had over the last 30 years. The Royals put me through 29 years of garbage between titles.

In lieu of the Gurkha, since no one has offered one up, how about a Las Calaveras '14?

As far as the Cards go, I am grateful they have such a good organization which has made them fairly consistent since the '80s. I have been a season ticket holder since 1982 and have been very fortunate to see a pretty consistently good product on the field.

Larry, I should have it out this week along with the 13 run pool sticks. For my wish how about a Ramon Allones other then a RASS.

Larry, I should have it out this week along with the 13 run pool sticks. For my wish how about a Ramon Allones other then a RASS.

Sounds great. Thanks! If you know anyone else who wants to play in the 13 run pool please tell them to sign up only 3 spots left.

Larry, two boxes went out today. The sticks for the 13 run pool are marked on the finger bags. Any issues or questions let me know.

Expanding on my wish, how about something from Caldwell (king is dead, long live the king, etc). We don't appear to get that brand here. I have only tried the Gibralter from them.

I received the two boxes today. Thank you very much for the extras, very much appreciated!

Hope you enjoy them. I couldn't remember what I sent you in the past so picked a few I thought you would like.

Larry, two boxes went out today. The sticks for the 13 run pool are marked on the finger bags. Any issues or questions let me know.

Expanding on my wish, how about something from Caldwell (king is dead, long live the king, etc). We don't appear to get that brand here. I have only tried the Gibralter from them.

Looked through my stuff and I do have a Eastern Standard Cream Crush (Churchill) and a Long Live the King "Petite Double Wide Short Churchill"...happy to send them your way if nobody else is sitting on a cache of this hipster goodness.

Edited to add: Just saw your original request, I have a non-RASS RA covered too. Send me your snailer and I can have it out before the weekend for sure.

Last edited:
Will get it ready and post the tracking number here Wed/Thu.....

To keep things rolling, I've never had a Davidoff Millenium. If not that, then any "great example of current production" CC is more than welcome.

oke&coke usps tracking number is 9505 5143 0687 6076 0082 42 with expected delivery 3/19.