• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Just received your box today. Definitely went above and beyond with this one. Not a single stick in there have I tried. You are the man. Thank you very much.

Will get it ready and post the tracking number here Wed/Thu.....

To keep things rolling, I've never had a Davidoff Millenium. If not that, then any "great example of current production" CC is more than welcome.
Giving this wish a bump.

Alright got it all packaged up and will fly tomorrow. I'll PM you the DC number once I get back from the P.O.

I'd like to try a Cohiba Siglo III, Cohiba Sigle V, Cohiba Corona Especiales, H.Upmann Mag 56 EL or an aged RyJ Churchill with the old gold band.

I'll expand in a couple of days if no takers.

Alright got it all packaged up and will fly tomorrow. I'll PM you the DC number once I get back from the P.O.

I'd like to try a Cohiba Siglo III, Cohiba Sigle V, Cohiba Corona Especiales, H.Upmann Mag 56 EL or an aged RyJ Churchill with the old gold band.

I'll expand in a couple of days if no takers.

Package arrived today in great shape! Definitely above and beyond my wish, thanks for a great selection of smokes!

Glad they made it safely.

I'll go ahead and expand the wish to any Cuban stick as I would like to see this thing move along more quickly so I will make this easy.

For my wish, how about one of these:

El Güegüense
Sobremesa
Undercrown Shade
Las Calaveras
La Imperiosa
Any Johnny O that's ready to smoke

For my wish, how about one of these:

El Güegüense
Sobremesa
Undercrown Shade
Las Calaveras