• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

As for my wish, I'll steal a page from YellowSmoke's playbook and ask for someone to suprise me with something full body and complex.

Here's a list of some of my favorites. I would enjoy trying something similar to any of these:

BBF
H. Upmann Magnum 46
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet L400 Oscuro
La Gloria Cubana Seire R
Oliva Serie V Maduro
Padron Londres Maduro
Por Larranaga Petite Corona
WOAM

Yellow Smoke, your package is on the way to you. I hope you enjoy them.

As for my wish, I'll steal a page from YellowSmoke's playbook and ask for someone to suprise me with something full body and complex.

Here's a list of some of my favorites. I would enjoy trying something similar to any of these:

BBF

Big Bodied Females?

BBF

Big Bodied Females?

That isn't what I had in mind, but what the heck! If you can get one into a package, I'll take her!

Nihon_Ni said:

BBF
H. Upmann Magnum 46
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Seire R
Oliva Serie V Maduro
Padron Londres Maduro
WOAM

If this is still the current wish I think I might be able to knock a couple of these off your list.  Let me check when I get home!

Edit:  I read quick and didn't realize that the list was stuff you already have/enjoy.  Let me still check to see if I have something at home that can take care of some of this for you.  I'll shoot you a PM to let you know!

bluue13 said:

BBF
H. Upmann Magnum 46
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Seire R
Oliva Serie V Maduro
Padron Londres Maduro
WOAM

If this is still the current wish I think I might be able to knock a couple of these off your list.  Let me check when I get home!

Edit:  I read quick and didn't realize that the list was stuff you already have/enjoy.  Let me still check to see if I have something at home that can take care of some of this for you.  I'll shoot you a PM to let you know!
Thanks man!  I'm not too picky so things on the list will be fine too, I just thought I'd try to branch out a bit.

Nihon_Ni said:

BBF
H. Upmann Magnum 46
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Seire R
Oliva Serie V Maduro
Padron Londres Maduro
WOAM

Thanks man!  I'm not too picky so things on the list will be fine too, I just thought I'd try to branch out a bit.

Great! I'll get something out to you.  Its been a crazy week for me already but I'll def have something out by the end of the week.

I'll hit back here with my wishes when I get a moment!

Alright, this is headed out!  

As for my wishes:

Anything Davidoff aside from the 2000
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Robusto
Dunhill Signed Range robusto or corona
Any LG small batch
Any Diplomaticos
Boli PC
Your go to smoke of a smaller ring gauge.  

Also would be interested in any Pipe Tobacco blends that you really enjoy.  I'm more of a fan of non-aromatics but will try anything!  I really enjoy english blends and anything with Latakia. 

Thanks!

bluue13 said:

As for my wishes:

AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Robusto
Any LG small batch
Any Diplomaticos
Boli PC

Also would be interested in any Pipe Tobacco blends that you really enjoy.  I'm more of a fan of non-aromatics but will try anything!  I really enjoy english blends and anything with Latakia. 

Thanks!

Thanks Brother,

The package landed today -- Awesome!!

bluue13 said:

As for my wishes:

AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Robusto
Any LG small batch
Any Diplomaticos
Boli PC

Thanks!

Figured I'd give this a bump.

bluue13 said:

As for my wishes:

AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Robusto
Any LG small batch
Any Diplomaticos
Boli PC
Boli Gold Medal
Any 7-20-4
Davidoff White Series (any)
Davidoff 2013 Year of the Snake

Thanks!

Figured I'd give this a bump.
Added a few more.  Thanks again for looking!