• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The FATBOY is disarmed!

Nicely done gentleman. Never underestimate the power of the grape White Owl.

Where is AVB to weigh in?

Now that you have proven that HCl can dissolve concrete, what will be the next "Ultimate Cigar Protection Device"?

AVB is on east coast time and sleeping at 1 AM...sleeping in today as a matter of fact.

I do have to offer a congratulations to the crew for doing a great job. I had thought this would be mano a mano but given the state of the noobies this year I didn't think it mattered.

Now for the important part:

I, AVB, do hereby lay down all bombs, planned or otherwise, against all members of CigarPass who have been here for less then one year. I further will pay tribute to Commander Souldg24ca in hopes that he shares the wealth with his crew and that it facilitates peace in our community. It is also requested that any bombs planned for myself be sent to the troops.

Signed this 24th day of April, 2008

AVB

Where is AVB to weigh in?

Now that you have proven that HCl can dissolve concrete, what will be the next "Ultimate Cigar Protection Device"?

LOL, good stuff guys, well done.

Never underestimate the power of white owls...

Great job gents, congratulations!
That was a seriously badass block construct there, well done! Glad it wasn't me!

Cheers,
Rob

Congratulations are in order Jonathan! You were able to accomplish that I was not able to do in last year's war. I'm not saying y'all were better than we were, but you certainly impressed me by getting an admirable adversary to surrender! You should have nothing but respect for the man we call AVB even in victory. Kudos to all involved!

Way to go Commander! We are all very proud of you and those brave warriors that worked to diffuse the bomb.

Cheers!
496183_celebration.jpg

Here we are toasting AVB

jonah_hill.jpg

I feel honored to be in the presence of such greatness.
Thank you AVB

Very very cool, and a lot of fun to read. :thumbs:

Effing outstanding, soldiers!! Noob teamwork at it's finest :thumbs:

Derek

SouldDog's BOTL SWAT TEAM did it! Congrats!

Well done to both sides. :thumbs: