• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The FATBOY is disarmed!

Awsome job guys. Souldog I never doubted your ability to be successful. :whistling: I am glad to have been a part of the war, and wish I would have been closer to help(or at least watch) the white owl posse dismantle the bomb.

Classic post, pics and story, very entertaining.

Well done Jonathan, you ran an organized campaign. You can be proud of yourself.

Brian

Awesome job souldog wish i could of been a more active participant in the war.

AVB that "protection" looked wicked. Looks like you went through a lot just to make that.

And to Souldog and the crew phenomenal job guys. It looked like you guys had a blast dismantling that thing and smoking those white owls. :)

AVB is on east coast time and sleeping at 1 AM...sleeping in today as a matter of fact.

I do have to offer a congratulations to the crew for doing a great job. I had thought this would be mano a mano but given the state of the noobies this year I didn't think it mattered.

Now for the important part:

I, AVB, do hereby lay down all bombs, planned or otherwise, against all members of CigarPass who have been here for less then one year. I further will pay tribute to Commander Souldg24ca in hopes that he shares the wealth with his crew and that it facilitates peace in our community. It is also requested that any bombs planned for myself be sent to the troops.

Signed this 24th day of April, 2008

AVB

Thank you sir! I have nothing but respect for you as an adversary, and it was a fun challenge indeed! :thumbs:

Congratulations are in order Jonathan! You were able to accomplish that I was not able to do in last year's war. I'm not saying y'all were better than we were, but you certainly impressed me by getting an admirable adversary to surrender! You should have nothing but respect for the man we call AVB even in victory. Kudos to all involved!

Thank you Brian, it was a good time, brought quote a few of us together, so all in all, a good time! :D

Thank you to the newbs who fought hard and well in this years Newbie War of 2008...and again I say:

VICTORY!!!

Well done, Lads! You're all good sports! SD, where did you get your hands on muriatic acid? Last I heard, it got controlled much as my favorite antihistamine has. I sure could use a gallon for mildew control.

Wow, a great read...

Congratulations to both sides of this confrontation.
It was one of the more memorable battles of the ongoing war between Newbies and FOGs.

Congratulations fellas! An entertaining read indeed.

You all looked like you had a good time dismantling that thing. :thumbs:

Pretty interesting. I recall losing a fiver and a pound of fine Wisconsin cheese to Doc over Jonesy's barbaric technics. :laugh:

Congrats, and thanks for the snaps.

WELL DONE GENTLEMEN!!

I am impressed! Thanks be to God the war is over! It sure was fun while it lasted!!
(My humidors will need a little time to be replenished for a new campaign in the future, but I will be ready!!)

Now perhaps we can get back to bombing just for fun!!

YAHOO!!!

I trust no one expects me to be a gracious looser. ;)

Doc.

You do realize that only I surrendered. I was not, nor have I ever been, the leader of the FOGS. You however, were the leader of the noobs. AFAIK the war continues but without me.

Thank you to the newbs who fought hard and well in this years Newbie War of 2008...and again I say:

VICTORY!!!

Great job guys - nicely done! Nice to see the comradery built and friendships made. That's what CP is all about.

Congratulations to both sides. :thumbs: