• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The FATBOY is disarmed!

In the wise direction of AVB, I have prepared prior to this historic posting for a negotiation to end the Newbie/FOG War of 2008 if need be. The time has come, and here are my terms:

He who is man enough to take the challenge on behalf of the FOGS, step forward. If no one steps forward in 24 hours, I declare a full-victory for the Newbie Army and a call for a cease fire from my forces. Having learned from a master cigar protection device maker, we are improving on the design and shall have a counter-challenge ready in the next 7-days.

I await to hear a reply gentlemen. It has been a good fight for all sides.

I would much rather some one that has been here longer then me take the challenge!

But if for some reason there is not, I wouldn't mind taking the challenge?

Well done everybody! It was great watching everything!

Tas

Congrats fellas!!! :thumbs: Wish my schedule would have allowed me to participate more,but I did get a few good shots in.

My hat is off to you gentlemen! The noobs for conducting a class war, the crew who disarmed the bomb, and Ray who was gracious in defeat :thumbs:

Well done all around.

Good job guys! Funny, I've never seen nor smoked a white owl before, especially a grape one. But I will have to remember that the next time I get called on to do some hard work hehe. :)